[Answered]  Yell and it's uses

Is Yell useful in certain combos? How is it's burst resistance, and stamina?
i think that yell would be useful for stacionary attack combo such as valkyrie yell survive or mobile attack lost longinus yell trans (attack)
or stamina combos as odin yell (defense, revolve or orbit) & defense combos gigant gaia yell (unite or yielding)
in conclusion yell is more heavier in the inside but the outer ring would have a little effect use the options that i gave to you and prove
(May. 10, 2017  12:08 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: i think that yell would be useful for stacionary attack combo such as valkyrie yell survive or mobile attack lost longinus yell trans (attack)
or stamina combos as odin yell (defense, revolve or orbit) & defense combos gigant gaia yell (unite or yielding)
in conclusion yell is more heavier in the inside but the outer ring would have a little effect  use the options that i gave to you and prove

You should not answer questions if you have no idea about the part and have not tested it because you do not own it yet...
(May. 09, 2017  8:59 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Is Yell useful in certain combos? How is it's burst resistance, and stamina?

Does anyone have experience with Yell? I was thinking something like Chaos Yell Yeilding could do decently.
Perhaps @[Angry Face] could give his input here? He used Yell in the last event event he attended and it helped him win the event based on the Winning Combinations list.
Well, I haven't done enough mirror stamina test battles between Yell and other popular Discs, like H/S/G/K/R, but when I was looking for Odin combos to outspin D2SO, OYR outspun D2 better than OSR for me. Considering Yell is the widest completely metal Disc and has at least equal mass to Heavy, I think it's a promising candidate for Stamina combos.
(May. 11, 2017  5:02 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Well, I haven't done enough mirror stamina test battles between Yell and other popular Discs, like H/S/G/K/R, but when I was looking for Odin combos to outspin D2SO, OYR outspun D2 better than OSR for me. Considering Yell is the widest completely metal Disc and has at least equal mass to Heavy, I think it's a promising candidate for Stamina combos.

Thank you for the explanation. It does make sense that Yell would be good in that regard.
(May. 11, 2017  5:40 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 11, 2017  5:02 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Well, I haven't done enough mirror stamina test battles between Yell and other popular Discs, like H/S/G/K/R, but when I was looking for Odin combos to outspin D2SO, OYR outspun D2 better than OSR for me. Considering Yell is the widest completely metal Disc and has at least equal mass to Heavy, I think it's a promising candidate for Stamina combos.

Thank you for the explanation. It does make sense that Yell would be good in that regard.

I think Yell would be good for Tornado Staller as well. Due to it's wide weight distribution, it will stall for longer period of time. It's light weight will help you get faster speed too. Unlike stationary combos, where you need to have heavy weight to risist attack and destablize opponent (and resist rotational recoil). If you can outran attacker, you can win against them, as they will take longer to accelerate, so you can KO them even before they start moving.
(May. 13, 2017  12:21 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(May. 11, 2017  5:40 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Thank you for the explanation. It does make sense that Yell would be good in that regard.

I think Yell would be good for Tornado Staller as well. Due to it's wide weight distribution, it will stall for longer period of time. It's light weight will help you get faster speed too. Unlike stationary combos, where you need to have heavy weight to risist attack and destablize opponent (and resist rotational recoil). If you can outran attacker, you can win against them, as they will take longer to accelerate, so you can KO them even before they start moving.

That makes sense, actually! So something like Ygdreion Yell Zephyr would potentially work.
before god layer system,yell could be used in attack defense and anti spin steal combo due to its LAD(Basically stamina combos using yell atomic/revolve setup to counter dFcombos) however now yell is very light to be used for anything with that being said it could be viable for dF combos due to its LAD but someone needs to try that. and yell was never good in same spin match up (meaning it wasnt good for right spin stamina against Right spin stamina matchups) it easily get outspun by gravity,knuckle, spread,4g/c,2g/c,7g/c and maybe even heavy too.