[Answered]  Y4 and M4

Saw two Beyblades I am not familiar with.

Hasbro two pack of Tornado-X Yegdrion Y4 and Morrigna M4.

Anyone have any opinions on these Beys?
They actually are good, moringa is pretty good at everything, it might even be allowed in burst classic!

(Mar. 08, 2020  6:33 PM)bassraven Wrote: Saw two Beyblades I am not familiar with.

Try not to post two identical threads for the same topic.

Yegdrion is a recolor of Yegdrion Y2. It's not known for its quality. The shape is okay for stamina, I don't know how the slopes are. I see it used every now and then. It's valid in Burst Classic and Burst Standard.

Morrigna is okay, but it's light, and it's not permitted in Burst Classic, and it can't stand up to the heavy stuff in Burst Standard.
Yeah it was a phone error. I could not find a way to delete one. Sorry about that all!
(Mar. 08, 2020  6:57 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: They actually are good, moringa is pretty good at everything, it might even be allowed in burst classic!

Unfortunately, M4 probably won't be in burst classic as it is seen as borderline OP and it wouldn't be smart to have it legal.

(Mar. 08, 2020  6:57 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2020  6:33 PM)bassraven Wrote: Saw two Beyblades I am not familiar with.

Try not to post two identical threads for the same topic.

Yegdrion is a recolor of Yegdrion Y2. It's not known for its quality. The shape is okay for stamina, I don't know how the slopes are. I see it used every now and then. It's valid in Burst Classic and Burst Standard.

Morrigna is okay, but it's light, and it's not permitted in Burst Classic, and it can't stand up to the heavy stuff in Burst Standard.
Y2 according to wombat, one of the best burst defense layers in classic and with decent stamina too, it is similar to Neptune from TT. I personally think T2 is better, but it's definitely not bad.