[Answered]  Worst spintime for driver? And Layer.

Hi,

I'm looking into researching how much layer/driver can change the spin time, so I need really unbalanced driver and layer. What would you suggest?
Probably X2QQ. Tjough from next time make sure to ask any beyblade related questions here https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A
I'd say Xcalibur Oval Variable (fully worn)
Due to Xcalibur having a giant sword it's VERY unbalanced thus lowering spin time greatly. The same goes for Oval, it's the lightest disk and is quite unbalanced. A fully worn Variable is probably the fastest driver so far, it's crazy speed speed also means it's has VERY low stamina and it has a high chance of self KOing.
Xcalibur or Xeno Xcalibur would probably be the least balanced Layers, so I mostly agree with FIREFIRE there.

However, Quarter's weight actually mostly makes up for its imbalance and turns it into an actually decent Disc for Stamina/Defense customizations. I'd suggest a lighter Disc like Force or Oval, or even Magnum instead.

For the Driver, none of them are particularly imbalanced, and in the case of Quake, the effect of its asymmetrical shape is mostly negligible due to how close to the center of the bey it is. If you want to really cut stamina down, I'd suggest a rubber tipped Driver like Xtreme, Bite, or Variable (as Mage suggested) over any fully plastic Driver.

Also, I've moved this topic to the Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum.
Thanks for being understanding, I'm kinda new in here ^^'

Yeah the disc has to be xcalibur, the disc is kinda something or the other... many choices. Rubber tips make comparing balance difficult since it seems to be the friction that is the matter, I was thinking like needle, zephyr or liner but quake would be the best I guess.

The idea is to make bey with abysmal spintime, test it out, then swap the layer for gZ and other new stamina layers and see the difference, then do the same but use new stamina drivers like atom and planet and see how well stamina parts balance out bad spintime.
Killer Deathscyther is quite an unbalanced layer too.