[Answered]  Will Hasbro and Takara Tomy Parts be Compatible?

Now that the Beyblade Burst Pro Series has an identical locking mechanism to that of Takara Tomy beys, will we be allowed to combine Beyblade Burst Pro Series drivers and layers with Takara Tomy ones?
No (Posted this part due to 10 characters)
(Dec. 07, 2020  10:28 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: No (Posted this part due to 10 characters)
(Dec. 07, 2020  10:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nope not at all

Is this an old ruling?

From the recent rules that I could find on gdrive it states:
Quote:Hasbro Pro Series
  • Hasbro Pro Series Layers/Drivers are not allowed to be combined with regular Hasbro Burst Layers/Drivers
  • Hasbro Pro Series Layers/Drivers are allowed to be combined with Takara Tomy Layers/Drivers.
I personally think that all (with maybe the exception of hypersphere) Hasbro drivers should be allowed.
(Aug. 17, 2021  6:30 PM)KainHighwind Wrote: I personally think that all (with maybe the exception of hypersphere) Hasbro drivers should be allowed.

watch WBO Wombat's video on it
(Aug. 18, 2021  11:39 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2021  6:30 PM)KainHighwind Wrote: I personally think that all (with maybe the exception of hypersphere) Hasbro drivers should be allowed.

watch WBO Wombat's video on it

I have watched it, and it further proves my point that I think Hasbro drivers on TT layers should be allowed. The only negative is that the combo might burst more. So that would only be putting the person using it at a disadvantage, and wouldn't affect the opponent in a negative way at all.

Also, at around 5:19 in that video, he specifically states that using Hasbro drivers on TT layers will not damage either. If someone wants to sacrifice some burst resistance for the ability to choose from a wider variety of drivers, I dont see the issue with that.
(Aug. 22, 2021  3:46 PM)KainHighwind Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2021  11:39 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: watch WBO Wombat's video on it

I have watched it, and it further proves my point that I think Hasbro drivers on TT layers should be allowed. The only negative is that the combo might burst more. So that would only be putting the person using it at a disadvantage, and wouldn't affect the opponent in a negative way at all.

Also, at around 5:19 in that video, he specifically states that using Hasbro drivers on TT layers will not damage either. If someone wants to sacrifice some burst resistance for the ability to choose from a wider variety of drivers, I dont see the issue with that.
I’m pretty sure it can ruin the bey too with cross compatible. so in order to keep people’s bey’s safe
(Aug. 22, 2021  3:49 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2021  3:46 PM)KainHighwind Wrote: I have watched it, and it further proves my point that I think Hasbro drivers on TT layers should be allowed. The only negative is that the combo might burst more. So that would only be putting the person using it at a disadvantage, and wouldn't affect the opponent in a negative way at all.

I’m pretty sure it can ruin the bey too with cross compatible. so in order to keep people’s bey’s safe

I have literally seen zero evidence of damage because some used Hasbro drivers on TT layers. With the exception of one person saying they had a friend that said it possibly could.
(Aug. 22, 2021  4:26 PM)KainHighwind Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2021  3:49 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I’m pretty sure it can ruin the bey too with cross compatible. so in order to keep people’s bey’s safe

I have literally seen zero evidence of damage because some used Hasbro drivers on TT layers. With the exception of one person saying they had a friend that said it possibly could.

hasbro drivers are made for slopes and for slopes only just like TT drivers are made for teeth and teeth only (only exceptions are garuda which you can use both drivers, and bahamut core which you can still only use TT drivers)
(Aug. 22, 2021  4:56 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2021  4:26 PM)KainHighwind Wrote: I have literally seen zero evidence of damage because some used Hasbro drivers on TT layers. With the exception of one person saying they had a friend that said it possibly could.

hasbro drivers are made for slopes and for slopes only just like TT drivers are made for teeth and teeth only (only exceptions are garuda which you can use both drivers, and bahamut core which you can still only use TT drivers)

Huh? Not to be rude but that has nothing to do with is being discussed. 

I see what you are trying to say..."there are select layers/ chips where it doesn't matter "...but that adds nothing to the discussion. All cross compatibility is illegal right now.
(Aug. 22, 2021  10:02 PM)KainHighwind Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2021  4:56 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: hasbro drivers are made for slopes and for slopes only just like TT drivers are made for teeth and teeth only (only exceptions are garuda which you can use both drivers, and bahamut core which you can still only use TT drivers)

Huh? Not to be rude but that has nothing to do with is being discussed. 

I see what you are trying to say..."there are select layers/ chips where it doesn't matter "...but that adds nothing to the discussion. All cross compatibility is illegal right now.
I wasnt trying to be rude, sorry lol