[Answered]  Which of the oct 19 releases are priority?

With 3 huge releases on the same day between the GT customize set, random layer collection 3, and Random Booster Vol. 17, I may not be able to get all of them at once. So which ones would i want to get first to last? For the randoms i do plan on getting full sets cuz getting single beys/parts from the sets would add up to almost the full sets anyways.
(Oct. 01, 2019  3:04 PM)Guzmada Wrote: With 3 huge releases on the same day between the GT customize set, random layer collection 3, and Random Booster Vol. 17, I may not be able to get all of them at once. So which ones would i want to get first to last? For the randoms i do plan on getting full sets cuz getting single beys/parts from the sets would add up to almost the full sets anyways.

depends if you have most competitive parts gt customize set  if you don't vol 17 random layer is in the middle
I ordered everything already, but I think if you don't already have some of the parts in RBV17, maybe you should get that full set. It has 00, 0, Wizard, Gen, Judgment, and lots of new dash drivers like U', T', and Kp'. It also comes with Jl' and Z'. It would be getting the most expensive release out of the way first if you want to look at it that way. The customize set, of course, comes with the new infinity lock layers, electric driver, 0, and Ul'. If I was gonna wait on anything it would definitely be the layer set.
I suspect Knockout will not be a significant layer, and the changes to the random layer collections mean I am unlikely to get those in the future. There's only so much gacha I can accept.

I suspect tact will be interesting but not competitive. There are a lot of good tips and some good layers in that RB.

It's difficult to tell whether the Customize set is worthwhile yet. The 2 new layers and the electric tip are still a mystery. So far I would say it's not essential.
(Oct. 01, 2019  7:45 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I suspect Knockout will not be a significant layer, and the changes to the random layer collections mean I am unlikely to get those in the future. There's only so much gacha I can accept.

I suspect tact will be interesting but not competitive. There are a lot of good tips and some good layers in that RB.

It's difficult to tell whether the Customize set is worthwhile yet. The 2 new layers and the electric tip are still a mystery. So far I would say it's not essential.

So from that it sounds like random booster>gt customize>random layer