[Answered]  Which beyblade burst grip it's better?

hey am lookin for a beyblade burst grip because lauching with no one its uncomfortable and can any one tell me which one its better?
It's all personal preference, If you have big hands use a regular Launcher grip. If you have small hands use the Beylogger or the Carabiner grip.
(Aug. 23, 2017  12:35 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It's all personal preference, If you have big hands use a regular Launcher grip. If you have small hands use the Beylogger or the Carabiner grip.

what if is normal size
(Aug. 23, 2017  12:38 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2017  12:35 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It's all personal preference, If you have big hands use a regular Launcher grip. If you have small hands use the Beylogger or the Carabiner grip.

what if is normal size

Then use a regular launcher grip
I would recommend waiting for the Digital sword launcher to be released, dual spin, good power and speed, and a launch power gauge, it sounds like it will be a great launcher for mG/dF, but it is a launcher with a built-in grip.
(Aug. 23, 2017  1:21 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: I would recommend waiting for the Digital sword launcher to be released, dual spin, good power and speed, and a launch power gauge, it sounds like it will be a great launcher for mG/dF, but it is a launcher with a built-in grip.

yeah i know but i have string launchers but no grip so thats why i made this post in first place
(Aug. 23, 2017  1:40 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2017  1:21 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: I would recommend waiting for the Digital sword launcher to be released, dual spin, good power and speed, and a launch power gauge, it sounds like it will be a great launcher for mG/dF, but it is a launcher with a built-in grip.

yeah i know but i have string launchers but no grip so thats why i made this post in first place

If you only want to use string launchers a grip would be quite useful if you haven't completely mastered the launcher. But a string launcher+grip is to me, too light. If you have a Beylogger I highly recommend that you add it on for weight.
Then again, you could just buy a Blue Swordlauncher
(Aug. 23, 2017  2:08 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2017  1:40 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: yeah i know but i have string launchers but no grip so thats why i made this post in first place

If you only want to use string launchers a grip would be quite useful if you haven't completely mastered the launcher. But a string launcher+grip is to me, too light. If you have a Beylogger I highly recommend that you add it on for weight.
Then again, you could just buy a Blue Swordlauncher
i have the 2 types of sword launcher
Moved to the Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum.
I'd say standard is the best. With some accessories, especially the power trigger. The one that looks like bicycle brakes.
As some of the others said, I recommend standard but if you need to replace the launcher it can be a pain getting them off