[Answered] Where to watch Naruto Shippuden

I just watched all five seasons of Naruto on Netflix. Where can I watch Naruto Shippuden?
Edit from 3/19/21: Don't use illegal streaming websites to watch anime, there's a reason they're illegal.
(Jul. 06, 2019  8:41 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I just watched all five seasons of Naruto on Netflix. Where can I watch Naruto Shippuden?

If you want to watch it legally, use crunchy roll. If you don't, use 9anime, kissanime, cartooncrazy or naruto.get
If you're just a little bit tech-savvy, I'd recommend installing uBlock Origin and the following list to not get harassed by pop-ups and just obnoxious ads in general before trying 9anime. Kissanime is actively fighting against adblockers so it's not worth going there, imo.
(Jul. 06, 2019  10:58 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  8:41 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I just watched all five seasons of Naruto on Netflix. Where can I watch Naruto Shippuden?

If you want to watch it legally, use crunchy roll. If you don't, use 9anime, kissanime, cartooncrazy or naruto.get

Thanks BoogietheBlader!

(Jul. 06, 2019  11:11 PM)Morc Wrote: If you're just a little bit tech-savvy, I'd recommend installing uBlock Origin and the following list to not get harassed by pop-ups and just obnoxious ads in general before trying 9anime. Kissanime is actively fighting against adblockers so it's not worth going there, imo.

I just made a 9anime account. Don't like the kind of ads they show.
(Jul. 06, 2019  11:18 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I just made a 9anime account. Don't like the kind of ads they show.
Which is why I was talking about uBlock Origin. It's an add-on for Firefox and Chrome that blocks ads. And also anything else you might want to block. There's a custom filter list to block stuff from 9anime specifically.
(Jul. 06, 2019  11:18 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  10:58 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: If you want to watch it legally, use crunchy roll. If you don't, use 9anime, kissanime, cartooncrazy or naruto.get

Thanks BoogietheBlader!

(Jul. 06, 2019  11:11 PM)Morc Wrote: If you're just a little bit tech-savvy, I'd recommend installing uBlock Origin and the following list to not get harassed by pop-ups and just obnoxious ads in general before trying 9anime. Kissanime is actively fighting against adblockers so it's not worth going there, imo.

Yeah, that's why I don't use it anymore.
(Jul. 06, 2019  11:50 PM)Morc Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  11:18 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I just made a 9anime account. Don't like the kind of ads they show.
Which is why I was talking about uBlock Origin. It's an add-on for Firefox and Chrome that blocks ads. And also anything else you might want to block. There's a custom filter list to block stuff from 9anime specifically.

(Jul. 06, 2019  11:52 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  11:18 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Thanks BoogietheBlader!

Is uBlock origin free?
(Jul. 06, 2019  11:52 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  11:18 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Thanks BoogietheBlader!

Maybe it’s just safer to use Crunchyroll
(Jul. 07, 2019  5:16 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  11:52 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Yeah, that's why I don't use it anymore.

Maybe it’s just safer to use Crunchyroll

I can't pay anywhere to watch it though........
(Jul. 07, 2019  5:17 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2019  5:16 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Maybe it’s just safer to use Crunchyroll

I can't pay anywhere to watch it though........

I think it’s free, you just upgrade for no ads i think.
(Jul. 07, 2019  5:32 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2019  5:17 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I can't pay anywhere to watch it though........

I think it’s free, you just upgrade for no ads i think.

(Jul. 07, 2019  5:45 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Use kissanime

Already made a 9anime account. Thanks for the sugestions guys!(and girls)
All the illegal websites have quite the inappropriate ads. Like literal 18+ stuff. Also when you click on the video box it can take you to 18+ websites, thankfully it’s only happened to me once and I closed it before it could load.
(Jul. 07, 2019  6:12 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: All the illegal websites have quite the inappropriate ads. Like literal 18+ stuff. Also when you click on the video box it can take you to 18+ websites, thankfully it’s only happened to me once and I closed it before it could load.

You've gotta be fast with those pop ups. Otherwise they'll give you a virus. You've gotta have the fastest hands in the west!
(Jul. 07, 2019  7:14 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2019  6:12 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: All the illegal websites have quite the inappropriate ads. Like literal 18+ stuff. Also when you click on the video box it can take you to 18+ websites, thankfully it’s only happened to me once and I closed it before it could load.

You've gotta be fast with those pop ups. Otherwise they'll give you a virus. You've gotta have the fastest hands in the west!

Good thing I have fast hands!
I started watching it but never really got into after the fist 200 episodes of Naruto. I used www.soul-anime.us. You can download the episodes too.
(Jul. 08, 2019  2:12 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: I started watching it but never really got into after the fist 200 episodes of Naruto. I used www.soul-anime.us. You can download the episodes too.

I like english anime(I'm weird aren't I?)
(Jul. 08, 2019  2:15 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2019  2:12 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: I started watching it but never really got into after the fist 200 episodes of Naruto. I used www.soul-anime.us. You can download the episodes too.

I like english anime(I'm weird aren't I?)

You mean dubs? I don't mind them for anime like naruto or bleach. But I hate dubs that censor our stuff.
(Jul. 08, 2019  3:32 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2019  2:15 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I like english anime(I'm weird aren't I?)

You mean dubs? I don't mind them for anime like naruto or bleach. But I hate dubs that censor our stuff.

Same, the Beyblade Burst god dub censored unnecessary stuff
(Jul. 08, 2019  3:36 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2019  3:32 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: You mean dubs? I don't mind them for anime like naruto or bleach. But I hate dubs that censor our stuff.

Same, the Beyblade Burst god dub censored unnecessary stuff

All of the beyblade dubs censored dumb stuff. One funny thing noticed: in G revolution, during kai's battle with Brooklyn, there was a short clip of Kai bleeding. For some reason that was left in the dub
(Jul. 08, 2019  4:18 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2019  3:36 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Same, the Beyblade Burst god dub censored unnecessary stuff

All of the beyblade dubs censored dumb stuff. One funny thing noticed: in G revolution, during kai's battle with Brooklyn, there was a short clip of Kai bleeding. For some reason that was left in the dub

Yeah.
(Jul. 08, 2019  4:18 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2019  3:36 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Same, the Beyblade Burst god dub censored unnecessary stuff

(Jul. 08, 2019  4:19 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2019  4:18 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: All of the beyblade dubs censored dumb stuff. One funny thing noticed: in G revolution, during kai's battle with Brooklyn, there was a short clip of Kai bleeding. For some reason that was left in the dub

Yeah.

How do I mark this as answered?
(Jul. 08, 2019  4:25 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2019  4:18 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: All of the beyblade dubs censored dumb stuff. One funny thing noticed: in G revolution, during kai's battle with Brooklyn, there was a short clip of Kai bleeding. For some reason that was left in the dub

(Jul. 08, 2019  4:19 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yeah.

How do I mark this as answered?
Edit your first post