[Answered]  Where did you get your Burst Stadiums from?

Hey!? 

Recently, I’ve been interested in getting a tournament legal stadium (B-09, B-33), I don’t want to get it from a battle set or anything, they are WAY too expensive?

I’ve been looking around myself, but I’ve only found this one. It seems fine to me because of the price and good reviews, but I showed some ppl and they said it could be fake. Does it look real to you?

I’d like to know where everybody else has gotten their legit stadiums from? pvccard, skyliner, and aicmini don’t stock them, so I’m guessing you’ve got a trusted seller who everyone their stadiums from? 

Thank you for your time, help would be GREATLY appreciated ?
The listing looks legit.
You should go on Amazon because some of them are for $20 - $30
I bought my blue one at walmart, but it's trash compared to my TT White stadium
(May. 03, 2018  4:54 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: I bought my blue one at walmart, but it's trash compared to my TT White stadium

Please do not make irrelevant comments. OP clearly mentioned B-09/B-33.
You haven't tried hitting up that thread for getting parts from India?

For your listing, the price makes me a tiny tiny bit nervous, as well as how it shows the regular TT release in the photo but says it's the Korean one. The listing does indicate that it comes with Korean instructions, which may just mean they simply grabbed stock photos and didn't realize the difference. But I really think sending a message to them and asking about that inconsistency (politely) would clear up whether it's legit or not. I'm not sure why it won't let you send messages, but maybe trying a different device or browser could help?

I got mine in a B-107 set.
Seems ok, if it says Tomy in the top right corner, it’s legit, use that trick whenever you buy a burst product,
(May. 03, 2018  7:26 PM)Akiya95 Wrote: Seems ok, if it says Tomy in the top right corner, it’s legit, use that trick whenever you buy a burst product,

But the person selling it is saying it's a Korean version, so it should have both Takara-Tomy and Young Toys on it. The image there is the Japanese version instead, which is inconsistent.

But they could have just grabbed stock images and not realized they were different, which is why I suggested messaging them and double-checking to be sure. But leosama said he can't use the eBay messenger for some reason.
(May. 03, 2018  7:30 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(May. 03, 2018  7:26 PM)Akiya95 Wrote: Seems ok, if it says Tomy in the top right corner, it’s legit, use that trick whenever you buy a burst product,

But the person selling it is saying it's a Korean version, so it should have both Takara-Tomy and Young Toys on it. The image there is the Japanese version instead, which is inconsistent.

But they could have just grabbed stock images and not realized they were different, which is why I suggested messaging them and double-checking to be sure. But leosama said he can't use the eBay messenger for some reason.
I’ve messaged them on pc and somehow it worked ?

a big thank you to everybody that helped?
Glad to hear you could send a message! Let us know how it goes!

I've been looking at Japanese auctions, and it definitely looks like shipping drives the cost up. The stadium is over a foot long and wide, so it gets the bigger package treatment.

So if it works out and ends up legit, this would be a great option.
(May. 04, 2018  1:51 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Glad to hear you could send a message! Let us know how it goes!

I've been looking at Japanese auctions, and it definitely looks like shipping drives the cost up. The stadium is over a foot long and wide, so it gets the bigger package treatment.

So if it works out and ends up legit, this would be a great option.

New message from: dream-seller [Image: iconTopRatedSeller_19x18.png](26,473[Image: stars-12.gif])

Hello

Thanks for your message.

This item is made from Japan.

So it is Takara Tomy.

Best regards.

it seems fine to me? what do u think??
I think it's looking more favorable, for sure. If you want to go for it, it's ultimately your call. Not sure how eBay's money-back guarantee works with lying, if you'd have to return the item (and ouch shipping there).

But I could see it working out, it's just that unknown factor in being the first one.

I'm still playing with buying from Japanese Yahoo Auctions. If the stadiums I just bought this way work out, that's an alternative there. But dream-seller would be plain easier and cheaper for everybody if that's legit. I don't think I can return mine at all if something's up, or do anything really, ha.....
(May. 03, 2018  7:30 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:

Give it a try if it has returns, if not ignore it completely
I bought mine from the amazon us site even though im from the uk since after comparing it to the uk site it was cheaper to buy from there. The best thing was it took only three days for it to come all the way from japan and i paid around 32$ for it
(May. 08, 2018  10:33 AM)Draklord7 Wrote: I bought mine from the amazon us site even though im from the uk since after comparing it to the uk site it was cheaper to buy from there. The best thing was it took only three days for it to come all the way from japan and i paid around 32$ for it

That is a good deal for a legit Takara-Tomy one. Can you tell us the name of the Amazon seller?
The sellers name is favourite_japan i dont think he sells anymore on amazon and the price was 43.06USD
I got mine from the  B-107 set. paid $90 on amazon because i wanted same day delivery for my impatient arse. You could get it cheaper from reliable sellers on e-bay for just $50-60 though. I think that's your best choice right now. The zA and wV recolors are worth it too.
(May. 09, 2018  7:47 AM)Draklord7 Wrote: The sellers name is favourite_japan i dont think he sells anymore on amazon and the price was 43.06USD

That's too bad. Part of the problem is trying to find good Amazon sellers who won't scam you, since there are fakes of the stadium.

Because otherwise, you can risk it and hope you get a good one. But I think Amazon is a bit nicer with dealing with scammers than eBay is, though I think we'd all rather get the right one in the first place.

(May. 09, 2018  1:55 PM)Bathala Wrote: I got mine from the  B-107 set. paid $90 on amazon because i wanted same day delivery for my impatient arse. You could get it cheaper from reliable sellers on e-bay for just $50-60 though. I think that's your best choice right now. The zA and wV recolors are worth it too.

$90 is a good deal. Whatever the legit sellers on eBay put it out for, it's like $40 for shipping due to the size of the box. Mine was like $50 + $50 shipping, so yeah.

If we could figure out legit Amazon sellers, that would make using Amazon a lot better.
[Image: 2cxdtgl.png]

$90 and free two day shipping with prime. Y'all should jump on this before it's gone. Seller is good to go too.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...3611913459
Seems like a legit seller for only $40 cant go wrong imo.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...3033523522
Also anyone bought these replica stadiums? How do they compare to the TT stadiums (i wont mention hasbro cuz theyre poor excuses for beyblade stadiums and im sure we all have washing baskets at home)

Edit: crazy cheap B09 https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...2959602675 id say its real sellers have too much to lose out with selling fakes and hes got good feedback.
(May. 09, 2018  9:45 PM)Draklord7 Wrote: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...3611913459
Also anyone bought these replica stadiums? How do they compare to the TT stadiums (i wont mention hasbro cuz theyre poor excuses for beyblade stadiums and im sure we all have washing baskets at home)

Edit: crazy cheap B09 https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...2959602675 id say its real sellers have too much to lose out with selling fakes and hes got good feedback.

Your edit is the same one leosama linked to. He reached out and talked to the seller and it shows signs of being legit. Definitely would be awesome for someone to confirm it!

Your first link makes no indication that it's a Takara-Tomy product. It says it's "unbranded", which is often used to indicate counterfeit.

No one here has any experience with the counterfeit Standard Type stadiums that I'm aware. Besides not being up to par in build, you also risk buying something that isn't up to more western quality standards, such as not using lead paint or similar.
(May. 09, 2018  10:10 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Your edit is the same one leosama linked to. He reached out and talked to the seller and it shows signs of being legit. Definitely would be awesome for someone to confirm it!

Your first link makes no indication that it's a Takara-Tomy product. It says it's "unbranded", which is often used to indicate counterfeit.

No one here has any experience with the counterfeit Standard Type stadiums that I'm aware. Besides not being up to par in build, you also risk buying something that isn't up to more western quality standards, such as not using lead paint or similar.

New message from: dream-seller [Image: iconTopRatedSeller_19x18.png](26,505[Image: stars-12.gif])

Hello

Thanks for your message.

As we asked the manufacturer, this item is Takara Tomy.

But the package is Korean since the Koran YoungToys company imports this item from Japan Takara Tomy.

Takara Tomy make the Korean letter package.

So the package is for Korean. but the item is Genuine.

We hope you understand us.

Best regards.

I (leosama) have asked the seller for pictures of the stadium with a sticky note of their name or something, but no response was received.
(May. 09, 2018  10:10 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(May. 09, 2018  9:45 PM)Draklord7 Wrote: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...3611913459

Edit: crazy cheap B09 https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...2959602675 id say its real sellers have too much to lose out with selling fakes and hes got good feedback.

Your edit is the same one leosama linked to. He reached out and talked to the seller and it shows signs of being legit. Definitely would be awesome for someone to confirm it!

Great catch on the b33 i didnt notice that it was unbranded but for the price it seems like it would be genuine.
Also when i tried leosamas link it came up with the same item but at like double the price even though i changed the link to .com so i thought it was a different listing.
Another thing i realise a lot of people into beyblades need to be aware of replicas definitely as a lot of sellers do sell beyblades in a way which can mislead people into buying fakes (or something completely unexpected) so its not unusual for people to have experience with buying something that wasnt genuine. Ive had that experience too with metal fight. Thats why i asked about the stadium.
(May. 10, 2018  12:21 AM)Draklord7 Wrote:
(May. 09, 2018  10:10 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Your edit is the same one leosama linked to. He reached out and talked to the seller and it shows signs of being legit. Definitely would be awesome for someone to confirm it!

Great catch on the b33 i didnt notice that it was unbranded but for the price it seems like it would be genuine.
Also when i tried leosamas link it came up with the same item but at like double the price even though i changed the link to .com so i thought it was a different listing.
Another thing i realise a lot of people into beyblades need to be aware of replicas definitely as a lot of sellers do sell beyblades in a way which can mislead people into buying fakes (or something completely unexpected) so its not unusual for people to have experience with buying something that wasnt genuine. Ive had that experience too with metal fight. Thats why i asked about the stadium.
This link will definitely need testing, someone will have to buy one and see. This item has returns, the seller has many positive reviews, and he/she seems to know what they are doing, but we need to make sure. If the item turns out to be genuine, then this could be everyone's go - to seller for stadiums.
I think with dream-seller's messages, they sound like they may be legit but just not clear on what Beyblade and all is. No real knowledge and whatnot, which may make things confusing. The requested photos could definitely seal the deal, if they're willing to go through with it. I can understand someone not familiar with Beyblades who sells the items getting annoyed by such requests, but I guess we'll see.

(May. 10, 2018  12:21 AM)Draklord7 Wrote: Great catch on the b33 i didnt notice that it was unbranded but for the price it seems like it would be genuine.

Well, there's the possibility the seller isn't knowledgeable about Beyblades, which might also be ruled out with some messaging and all.

(May. 10, 2018  12:21 AM)Draklord7 Wrote: Also when i tried leosamas link it came up with the same item but at like double the price even though i changed the link to .com so i thought it was a different listing.

No worries, I figured it was some sort of misunderstanding.

Yeah, it's a fair question, I just don't know of anyone who's done it and the question has come up...at least one other time? But who knows, maybe someone new will pop in with some insight.