[Answered]  What stadium do I bring for my school's new BeyBlade Club?

Epic Rivals, Burning Firestrike or Super Vortex?
Takara Tomy 3 way will be best for club, and standard for 1 on 1 marches

And super vortex from what you have mentioned
Moved to Beyblade Hobby Q&A. That should help get you answers. Please mark the thread as "Answered" once you feel you have an answer.
(Sep. 20, 2018  3:40 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Takara Tomy 3 way will be best for club, and standard for 1 on 1 marches

And super vortex from what you have mentioned
Yes, TT standard stadiums are a great benchmark for any beyblade battles. I also like the snake pit stadium from hasbro. It is great for multi battles.
(Sep. 20, 2018  1:42 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Epic Rivals, Burning Firestrike or Super Vortex?

If you can afford it, Takara Tomy Standard. If you can’t, may I suggest the Star Storm, Chaos Core, or the Epic Rivals
Bring all I would suggest
(Sep. 20, 2018  1:42 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Epic Rivals, Burning Firestrike or Super Vortex?
I think Epic Rivals, since it has no interruptions and allows the beys to get knocked out. If you want, Burning Firestrike could also be good because of its large surface area and big pockets. I recommend bringing both, if you can because that way the club won't just be about worrying if the stadium gimmick/size is going to affect your performance.
If you can't afford a Takara Tomy stadium, get the Snake Pit stadium.