[Answered]  What is the difference between Jolt and Spiral

I wanna know what the difference between Jolt and Spiral is. And I want to know what driver is better between the 2.
(Dec. 01, 2020  2:13 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I wanna know what the difference between Jolt and Spiral is. And I want to know what driver is better between the 2.

I think jolt is shorter and made of rubber, spiral is straight up plastic
Jolt is better overall except stamina
a good combo is union achilles around jolt´ retsu
Jolt' is only slightly shorter than Spiral', Composed of Hard Rubber, whereas Spiral' is composed of plastic. Spiral' has decent stamina for an attack driver, and can be used on Attack/Stamina Hybrid combination, easier to control than Destroy' but you need a good disc with it to add in some LAD. Jolt' is the better choice for Pure Attack Combinations, it's faster than Xtreme', Harder to Control than Xtreme', stamina is less than Xtreme' though, and I recommend using Jolt' on Brave not Rage Due to how Xtreme' would win in Stamina for Rage and how Brave on 2A still has some Lad to give unlike 3A, Jolt' is Definitely more suited for use against Stamina types due to its speed, but other than that Xtreme' and Jolt' are around the same level but Jolt' is Rarer.
Spiral' can be Used on Imperial Achilles 00Cross.
Jolt' can be used on virtually any pure attack combination to great success.
Overall: there is no "better" over the two drivers and depends on the circumstances highlighted in this post.
Jold is made of rubber and is better

ignore the second part