[Answered]  What is the best Cho-Z Attack type Layer?

What is the most competitive (right spin) Beyblade Cho-Z Attack type layer?
(Mar. 28, 2019  1:06 AM)Boonsuwa_928603 Wrote: What is the most competitive (right spin) Beyblade Cho-Z Attack type layer?

I think Cho-Z Achilles is.
Probably CzA or CzV

cR is kinda good for attack
Cho-Z Achilles but it wears down too quickly you'll have to replace it. If you don't want to replace it go for Cho-Z Valkyrie.
Hmmm... Hands down Cho Z Valkyrie, but Cho Z Achilles and Dead Hades are pretty good too. I’m not sure if Slash Valkyrie Attack power wise is better than Cho Z Valkyrie tho...
It is Cho z Achilles due to those two big swords. Cho z Valkyrie has its contact point blocked by its gimmick barrage wings.
(Mar. 28, 2019  8:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It is Cho z Achilles due to those two big swords. Cho z Valkyrie has its contact point blocked by its gimmick barrage wings.

You don't have to activate the wings.
(Mar. 28, 2019  9:06 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  8:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It is Cho z Achilles due to those two big swords. Cho z Valkyrie has its contact point blocked by its gimmick barrage wings.

You don't have to activate the wings.
The primary contact points (the smash wings) are too shallow regardless so even if the wings were not a problem Cho z Achilles would still be better. Besides, who would want less burst resistance and lower velocity in exchange for a slight increase of power over contact points that barely show anyways (once again keeping in mind that without the wings active the points they block do not protrude much anyways, as much as the smash wings if anything).
(Mar. 28, 2019  9:26 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  9:06 AM)g2_ Wrote: You don't have to activate the wings.
The primary contact points (the smash wings) are too shallow regardless so even if the wings were not a problem Cho z Achilles would still be better. Besides, who would want less burst resistance and lower velocity in exchange for a slight increase of power over contact points that barely show anyways (once again keeping in mind that without the wings active the points they block do not protrude much anyways, as much as the smash wings if anything).
I completely agree.
Cho-Z Achilles is excellent and easier to use but wears down
Cho-Z Valkyrie requires Zenith to be good and is LEAGUES better when the gimmick isn't activated but that requires throttling your launch which can be hard
(Mar. 28, 2019  1:07 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Cho-Z Achilles is excellent and easier to use but wears down
Cho-Z Valkyrie requires Zenith to be good and is LEAGUES better when the gimmick isn't activated but that requires throttling your launch which can be hard

Well, I have a cho z Valkyrie, but no matter how hard I launch the wings don’t come out. Perhaps I am not using the right launcher or something.
(Mar. 28, 2019  3:34 AM)Flashh Wrote: Hmmm... Hands down Cho Z Valkyrie, but Cho Z Achilles and Dead Hades are pretty good too. I’m not sure if Slash Valkyrie Attack power wise is better than Cho Z Valkyrie tho...

slash valkyrie is only plagued by its stock combo and the reason being is the heavy disc and mediocre driver. The heavy disc decreases valkyrie's burst resistance and allows teeth skipping which is why sV bursts a lot.

sorry for being a bit off-topic