[Answered]  What is the Most Durable Beyblade Burst Launcher Right Now?

As the title implies, I want to know what the most durable Beyblade Burst launcher is.
(Jul. 08, 2020  4:39 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: As the title implies, I want to know what the most durable Beyblade Burst launcher is.

My cho z achilles launcher recently broke, but I do have a long l launcher from the geist fafnir set. In fact, it still works a full strength (i got it a bit before my cho z achilles). So, I'm guessing the long launchers (not the lr ones)
I would say the average slingshock launcher as long as you don't click the beyblade too much.
(Jul. 08, 2020  4:50 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I would say the average slingshock launcher as long as you don't click the beyblade too much.

I don't get much power out of those though, that's the problem.
(Jul. 08, 2020  4:46 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2020  4:39 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: As the title implies, I want to know what the most durable Beyblade Burst launcher is.

My cho z achilles launcher recently broke, but I do have a long l launcher from the geist fafnir set. In fact, it still works a full strength (i got it a bit before my cho z achilles). So, I'm guessing the long launchers (not the lr ones)
Thanks for the answer! I'll leave this unanswered for now to get other opinions before I buy any launchers.
(Jul. 08, 2020  4:54 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2020  4:50 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I would say the average slingshock launcher as long as you don't click the beyblade too much.

(Jul. 08, 2020  4:46 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: My cho z achilles launcher recently broke, but I do have a long l launcher from the geist fafnir set. In fact, it still works a full strength (i got it a bit before my cho z achilles). So, I'm guessing the long launchers (not the lr ones)
Thanks for the answer! I leave this unanswered for now to get other opinions before I buy any launchers.
I can't say cause I don't have the tt string launchers but for opposite spin it doesn't really matter.I manage to activate both burst stoppers on Cho Z Spriggan though.
(Jul. 08, 2020  4:54 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

(Jul. 08, 2020  4:46 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: My cho z achilles launcher recently broke, but I do have a long l launcher from the geist fafnir set. In fact, it still works a full strength (i got it a bit before my cho z achilles). So, I'm guessing the long launchers (not the lr ones)
Thanks for the answer! I leave this unanswered for now to get other opinions before I buy any launchers.

I measured the lengths of my cho z achilles launcher and my long launcher l. The left launcher's string is noticeably longer while still cranking out more or the same power. I think that my lr launcher wore faster because of the recoil when I pull it at full length and strength. (it might have sent some kind of shock through the launcher. But, if you don't pull all the way on the cho z achilles/master diabolos launcher, it'll end up with a weak launch.
String length is one factor that contributes to launcher strength potential. The size and number of gears, and resistance are also factors that come into play. LR launchers run through 4 gears in right spin and 3 gears for left spin by design. Single spin string launchers use two gears, with much lower resistance (non Sparking), if I recall correctly.
The new sparking launchers (especially the L ones) are really powerful, but not durable almost at all (i broke my L sparking launcher in like 3 days)
I find the hypersphere launchers pretty strong, and the launcher itself is really good, so is the ripcord, but after using it for a decently long time the ripcord breaks.
I really love the master kit string launcher from hasbro, though it only works on right spins, which is the biggest downside.
========================
I've talked too much...
(Jul. 08, 2020  8:38 PM)RebootingBlade Wrote: The new sparking launchers (especially the L ones) are really powerful, but not durable almost at all (i broke my L sparking launcher in like 3 days)
I find the hypersphere launchers pretty strong, and the launcher itself is really good, so is the ripcord, but after using it for a decently long time the ripcord breaks.
I really love the master kit string launcher from hasbro, though it only works on right spins, which is the biggest downside.
========================
I've talked too much...

Am I just lucky or something? In my almost three years of Beyblading, I’ve only ever broken one of my launchers, which was the Master Diabolos LR launcher, and I’ve had the Cho-Z Achilles launcher for seven months as well as other ones for seven months. Not one has broke except the one I mentioned

My most durable launcher is actually the Hasbro Dual threat launcher. I’ve had it for probably two years. I haven’t used in several months, but even so, it still works to this day.
(Jul. 08, 2020  8:42 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2020  8:38 PM)RebootingBlade Wrote: The new sparking launchers (especially the L ones) are really powerful, but not durable almost at all (i broke my L sparking launcher in like 3 days)
========================
I've talked too much...

Am I just lucky or something? In my almost three years of Beyblading, I’ve only ever broken one of my launchers, which was the Master Diabolos LR launcher, and I’ve had the Cho-Z Achilles launcher for seven months as well as other ones for seven months. Not one has broke except the one I mentioned

My most durable launcher is actually the Hasbro Dual threat launcher. I’ve had it for probably two years. I haven’t used in several months, but even so, it still works to this day.

My dual-threat launcher broke in 2 days. 
Talking about this topic, I've realized that the TT beys are better than the Hasbro ones, but the TT launchers are worse.

(Jul. 08, 2020  8:42 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
========================
I've talked too much...

If Hasbro could release a L master launcher that would be sick
For me, its been czA launcher. Had it for well over a year and use it as my primary launcher (so it gets used a lot) and I have had zero issues with it.

I have had a Phoenix launcher, Dragon launcher, L-Drago string launcher and red LR string launcher all fail on me tho.
Thank you for all of your answers! I ended up buying Long Bey Launchers L and R. Thanks again!