[Answered]  What driver has the highest burst resistance?

The titile says it all. Finding a driver for my Bloody Longinus.
Bearing, it's super tight.
(May. 11, 2018  7:05 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: The titile says it all. Finding a driver for my Bloody Longinus.

Depends what you're looking for an aggressive, staller or stationary.
It mostly depends driver to driver individually, because of quality inconsistency, but the driver Atomic allows the bey to slide away from recoil, increasing burst resistance, though that might not be what you want in an attack-type. Just use all your drivers and whichever feels tightest go with I guess.

Good luck!
Maybe Orbit or Destroy
(May. 11, 2018  7:09 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Bearing, it's super tight.

Is that something just for Bloody Longinus? Because Bearing is known for not being so tight. That's part of why the Arc Bahamut with Bearing combos work nicely, because it allows the teeth to move more freely.
(May. 11, 2018  7:55 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:

Is that something just for Bloody Longinus? Because Bearing is known for not being so tight. That's part of why the Arc Bahamut with Bearing combos work nicely, because it allows the teeth to move more freely.
Probably sarcasm, since Bloody Longinus has only mediocre teeth and too much recoil

Bearing's spring is weaker then other drivers. On some beys it is tight, but on most layers it is weaker.
(May. 11, 2018  10:13 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:

Bearing's spring is weaker then other drivers. On some beys it is tight, but on most layers it is weaker.

Ignore that carp, he's just wasting our time. What do you think of my question.
Destroy is the best of those for left spin purposes since it has high LAD
My "defense" it's really tight but I don't think I would fit with longinus
From all my drivers my Accel is tightest. Otherwise I would say its Orbit. Also from my experience both of Destory I owned were loser than other drivers. I dunno if more than atomic but my nL burst easier on Destory than Accel or Xtreme.
(May. 12, 2018  3:51 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: From all my drivers my Accel is tightest. Otherwise I would say its Orbit. Also from my experience both of Destory I owned were loser than other drivers. I dunno if more than atomic but my nL burst easier on Destory than Accel or Xtreme.

I have tried xtreme on nL before and it kept doing a self burst alot. But haven't tried it on bL so I'll see how things turn out.