[Answered]  What are the best beys for beginners?

I just asked for some tips for beginners, and I got lots of good answers,but now I need some tips on what to buy.
I watched a few tournaments on the WBO YouTube channel and saw a lot of Hell Salamander, Cho-Z Achilles & Cho-Z Spriggan, Revive Phoenix & Maximum Garuda. I’m just starting out too but those looked pretty popular from what I could see being used in the tournaments.
It depends how much you can buy.

In one purchase, Revive Phoenix is great. It comes with a launcher and a pretty hard to beat layer.

With big budgets, items like the Cho-Z Customize Set, Z Achilles, Aiga Launcher Set, Hell Salmander, Archer Hercules, Dead Phoenix, Cho-Z Achilles, and the Cho-Z Triple Booster are musts.
For MFB I would suggest Meteo L-Drago. It’s pretty good. Often new bladers cant launch as hard so the spin stealing is good
I would say any beyblade season they prefer that they would like. First of all, They need to watch the episodes of the season they chose.
(Jun. 04, 2019  3:11 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: For MFB I would suggest Meteo L-Drago. It’s pretty good. Often new bladers cant launch as hard so the spin stealing is good

So, if I'm doing burst I should get spin steal Beyblades like Fafnir?
(Jun. 06, 2019  4:42 PM)Starry Knight Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2019  3:11 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: For MFB I would suggest Meteo L-Drago. It’s pretty good. Often new bladers cant launch as hard so the spin stealing is good

For the God series, I recommend Spriggan Requiem, and Nightmare Longinus. For Cho Z, Cho z Achilles, Cho Z Valkryie, the cho z customize set, the cho z 3 on 3 set, Revive Phoenix, dead phoenix, Z Achilles, and the Aiga launcher set. For GT, I recommend Wizard Fafnir, Ace Dragon, and Judgement Joker.
For MFB I suggest if you have a budget under 50 is Diablo Nemesis. This In my opinion is the best MFB. It has great weight, defense and attack. It also has mode change. If you want to step it up a bit, buy a Beyblade with WD and attach its spin track and tip to diablo. Some other good choices are L-Drago Destructor, Meteo L-Drago, and Earth Eagle. If your looking for Burst, buy yourself Cho-Z Achilles, Revive Phoenix or Spriggan Requiem. If you want to shell in some more money you can get a remodeling set or god customize set. Both include 4 beys and they are bang for your buck. These 2 come with beys that are standard in the meta and you can get some good combo's with them.
(Jun. 06, 2019  4:42 PM)Starry Knight Wrote:

Yes