[Answered]  What Works well with The quake driver?

The age old question! Wanted to see what you guys think- with all these new Beyblades out and such!
Nothing...

This is not spam right?
(Sep. 23, 2018  2:51 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Nothing...

This is not spam right?

What do you mean spam? I’m planning to be doing a video about on the quake driver on my YouTube channel so I wanted some advice from the community Grin
Yeah... it's only really good for having a bit of fun, nothing else competitively
(Sep. 23, 2018  2:53 PM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  2:51 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Nothing...

This is not spam right?

What do you mean spam? I’m planning to be doing a video about on the quake driver on my YouTube channel so I wanted some advice from the community Grin
Forget the spam situation. Its just me apologizing for writing a off topic post. If you want real advice. Here it is...if you own TakaraTomy ; put the driver on any unbalanced bey for an example: Killer Deathscyther , Emperor Forneus , Winning Valkrie etc..troll combos in general.
As for me my personal troll combos are kD 12F Op , mG O Vl not the Zero disk...the Oval disk .
(Sep. 23, 2018  3:05 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  2:53 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: What do you mean spam? I’m planning to be doing a video about on the quake driver on my YouTube channel so I wanted some advice from the community Grin
Forget the spam situation. Its just me apologizing for writing a off topic post. If you want real advice. Here it is...if you own TakaraTomy ; put the driver on any unbalanced bey for an example: Killer Deathscyther , Emperor Forneus , Winning Valkrie etc..troll combos in general.
As for me my personal troll combos are kD 12F Op , mG O Vl not the Zero disk...the Oval disk .

Ohhh I get what you mean now! Thanks for the advice!
It woukd have to be unbalanced to the point of kicking off the stadium. Using Alter Chronos 1'Hit Quake would work like a charm. I dunno about how unbalanced Buster Xcalibur is compared to Alter Chronos, but if it is nore unbalanced, especially without the level chip, then Buster Xcalibur 1'Hit Quake it is. These beys will try real gard to kick off the stadium in order to jump, but in my opinion, Operate is jumpier due to how far the tip is from the centre.
According to the japanese discription of the Quake Driver, Quake shouldn't make the Bey Jump like M145Q in Off-Center Mode. Instead it should give the Bey an "unpredictable movement" like M145Q in Center Mode. I hope this was helpful. Smile
(Sep. 23, 2018  9:55 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: It woukd have to be unbalanced to the point of kicking off the stadium. Using Alter Chronos 1'Hit Quake would work like a charm. I dunno about how unbalanced Buster Xcalibur is compared to Alter Chronos, but if it is nore unbalanced, especially without the level chip, then Buster Xcalibur 1'Hit Quake it is. These beys will try real gard to kick off the stadium in order to jump, but in my opinion, Operate is jumpier due to how far the tip is from the centre.
1’ is more balanced than 1