[Answered]  What Top Tier R spin Attacker Should I get

Hi, recently my wV became unusable(Teeth broke off) after continuous torture. Probably bc I was pissed at the fact I cant burst aH. So I was considering between a White and Gold wV to replace it or maybe bX. I need some opinions to make my decision. I would run wV with 8V Jl and bX with 7C Jl most of the time.
Valkyrie.

It's more rounded in terms of performance against both spin directions, and has better teeth. Not to mention it is slightly heavier (according to BeyWikia if I remember right). Xcalibur isn't as good at left spin and is mediocre or good from what I've heard (some say it is awful, some say it is really good, and I heard it is better against right spin).

Using the information on the WBO, I'd recommend wV.
(Oct. 22, 2018  7:58 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Valkyrie.

It's more rounded in terms of performance against both spin directions, and has better teeth. Not to mention it is slightly heavier (according to BeyWikia if I remember right). Xcalibur isn't as good at left spin and is mediocre or good from what I've heard (some say it is awful, some say it is really good, and I heard it is better against right spin).

I see you're a person of culture aswell (▰˘◡˘▰)
Sieg Xcalibur has potential
(Oct. 22, 2018  9:10 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2018  7:58 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Valkyrie.

I see you're a person of culture aswell (▰˘◡˘▰)
I see Valkrie I go (:V)...Isnt that right?
(Oct. 22, 2018  9:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Sieg Xcalibur has ( HAD ) potential

It is now outclassed by Z Achilles ( which is already outclassed by Winning Valtryek )
(Oct. 23, 2018  5:02 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2018  9:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Sieg Xcalibur has ( HAD ) potential

It is now outclassed by Z Achilles ( which is already outclassed by Winning Valtryek )

I still think that Sieg Xcalibur has potential
(Oct. 23, 2018  8:19 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2018  5:02 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: It is now outclassed by Z Achilles ( which is already outclassed by Winning Valtryek )

I still think that Sieg Xcalibur has potential

let’s just settle with wV and leave it there
May I know about how you broke your bey's teeth?Does continuous use wear down teeth?
(Oct. 24, 2018  3:27 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: May I know about how you broke your bey's teeth?Does continuous use wear down teeth?
Only wV has been known to leave life early...just ask @[leosama]
(Oct. 24, 2018  3:45 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  3:27 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: May I know about how you broke your bey's teeth?Does continuous use wear down teeth?
Only wV has been known to leave life early...just ask @[leosama]
Well this surprised me. All of my wV went through rigorous and rough Testing, except a few dent on the wings no other problem
(Oct. 24, 2018  3:49 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  3:45 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Only wV has been known to leave life early...just ask @[leosama]
Well this surprised me. All of my wV went through rigorous and rough Testing, except a few dent on the wings no other problem
Hmm...is TT messing with us again?
(Oct. 24, 2018  3:55 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  3:49 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Well this surprised me. All of my wV went through rigorous and rough Testing, except a few dent on the wings no other problem
Hmm...is TT messing with us again?

At least they aren't AS bad AS Hasbro's Slingshot beys ! ( no metal on layer beys )
(Oct. 24, 2018  3:55 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  3:49 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Well this surprised me. All of my wV went through rigorous and rough Testing, except a few dent on the wings no other problem
Hmm...is TT messing with us again
What Tongue_out_wink !!
Anyone tell me what happens next
(Oct. 24, 2018  8:42 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2018  8:19 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I still think that Sieg Xcalibur has potential

let’s just settle with wV and leave it there

Sieg Xcalibur has more stamina
(Oct. 25, 2018  1:48 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  8:42 AM)leosama Wrote: let’s just settle with wV and leave it there

I'm quite sure Winning Valkyrie has more stamina, due to Sieg Xcalibur's unbalanced nature. It's designed to not have good stamina.
Sieg and Winning are both unbalanced. I would say that Valkyrie has enough weight to add sufficient stamina to combos using it, but I haven't used Sieg in a while so idk.
(Oct. 25, 2018  1:48 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  8:42 AM)leosama Wrote: let’s just settle with wV and leave it there

wV outclasses sX in terms of attack, and is one of, if not the only viable attack layers in the current metagame. if you are into stamina, z achilles would outclass sX in terms of stamina AND attack power. 

ill note this down for you haha

wV: 
- better attack power than sX and zA
- stronger teeth than sX and zA, which helps it not burst from its high recoil attacks
- bad stamina (?) z achilles is better here, not sure about sX but in theory it would due to location and distribution of metal
- most used attack layer in the current meta

zA:
- better attack power than sX but not wV
- not sure about teeth but better than sX
- theoretically would have the most stamina
- a good substitute for wV, basically weaker wV with more stamina

sX:
- the least attack power of all three
- worst teeth of the three
- theoretically would have the least stamina
- outclassed by wV and zA, useless in meta
- its gimmick (on stock combo) of lining up points for triple impact is fun

there. op can now make a good decision on what they want, and i've explained everything i know about this. hope it helped Smile
(Oct. 25, 2018  9:13 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  1:48 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Sieg Xcalibur has more stamina

wV outclasses sX in terms of attack, and is one of, if not the only viable attack layers in the current metagame. if you are into stamina, z achilles would outclass sX in terms of stamina AND attack power. 

ill note this down for you haha

wV: 
- better attack power than sX and zA
- stronger teeth than sX and zA, which helps it not burst from its high recoil attacks
- bad stamina (?) z achilles is better here, not sure about sX but in theory it would due to location and distribution of metal
- most used attack layer in the current meta

zA:
- better attack power than sX but not wV
- not sure about teeth but better than sX
- theoretically would have the most stamina
- a good substitute for wV, basically weaker wV with more stamina

sX:
- the least attack power of all three
- worst teeth of the three
- theoretically would have the least stamina
- outclassed by wV and zA, useless in meta
- its gimmick (on stock combo) of lining up points for triple impact is fun

there. op can now make a good decision on what they want, and i've explained everything i know about this. hope it helped Smile
Okee...this time ill still go with wV recolor
I’ve semi-reliably (40-50% of the time) outspun aH 7 (TT Green recolor) Et.

With sX 0B At.
(Oct. 25, 2018  9:47 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: I’ve semi-reliably (40-50% of the time) outspun aH 7 (TT Green recolor) Et.

With sX 0B At.

Thank you For helping me prove my point about Sieg Xcalibur
I might get a test up tomorrow.
(Oct. 25, 2018  9:54 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: I might get a test up tomorrow.

Could I help as well?

Also, what did you use in the combo? What releases did the parts come with? What launches did you use for each of the combos? I'm just curious, since I try not to stomp on anybody too much, but I'm surprised that something like sX had the capability to actually do that.
(Oct. 25, 2018  9:47 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: I’ve semi-reliably (40-50% of the time) outspun aH 7 (TT Green recolor) Et.

With sX 0B At.
Is your aH balanced with your green 7 and Et? Did you alternate launch them? Is it capable of bursting aH consistently? 50% over finish is weird considering rP 0B At os Lc aH 10 Et 40% of the time...
(Oct. 25, 2018  10:04 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  9:54 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: I might get a test up tomorrow.
Could I help as well?

Also, what did you use in the combo? What releases did the parts come with? What launches did you use for each of the combos? I'm just curious, since I try not to stomp on anybody too much, but I'm surprised that something like sX had the capability to actually do that.

1. My test is independent.
2. sX gold recolor, I traded it at an event. (verified if it was real; screws tri-wing, no fake uses tri wing screws, I’ve bought a few fakes.)
3. aH and sX flat launch.

(Oct. 25, 2018  10:12 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:

With sX 0B At.
Is your aH balanced with your green 7 and Et? Did you alternate launch them? Is it capable of bursting aH consistently? 50% over finish is weird considering rP 0B At os Lc aH 10 Et 40% of the time...

1. How do you find out if something is balanced?
2. No, aH was first.
3. No, aH actually bursts sX more.