[Answered]  Tracking

My package I ordered from Pvc Card which is Emporer Forneus  was supposed to come today, but on the USPS tracking it's been saying this for the past 2 days INCLUDING today: ''In transit to the next facility'' If it says this tomorrow again I'm gonna be so disappointed.. I hope it comes tomorrow though. Can someone tell me what's going on please?
What do you mean by Pvc Card? is that a store?
I looked it up and all i found was a business card making website

Unfortunately shipping problems are pretty common :(  it might just take another day or two. Nothing to worry about unless you needed it immediately
(Apr. 27, 2018  10:01 PM)BladerJo Wrote: What do you mean by Pvc Card? is that a store?

Unfortunately shipping problems are pretty common Unhappy  it might just take another day or two. Nothing to worry about unless you needed it immediately

Sorry I didn't explain more :Tongue_out It's a beyblade burst seller i use his name is pvccard.expert on ebay.
(Apr. 27, 2018  10:10 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2018  10:01 PM)BladerJo Wrote: What do you mean by Pvc Card? is that a store?

Unfortunately shipping problems are pretty common :(  it might just take another day or two. Nothing to worry about unless you needed it immediately

Sorry I didn't explain more ::P It's a beyblade burst seller i use his name is pvccard.expert on ebay.
Oh Np. 
Ya sorry im not an expert on USPS's shipping system but i would guess that its just a minor problem and that you'll have your bey in no time. :)
Can't really help you but yeah one of my packages says its been delivered on the 24th so I emailed him and he said the shipping company sometimes marks it early. Its now the 27th so I will be emailing him again.
First, I think it's important to keep in mind that the delivery dates from Hong Kong are a guess. And customs and other aspects of shipping can mess with that guess. (Some packages get stuck in customs for weeks or months, especially thanks to random inspections.) I've had packages sent from within the US itself get sent to the wrong state. Wasn't the seller's fault, it's human error by the mailing service.

I recently had my latest Hong Kong package from a different seller come the slowest I've seen, but it still came before the end of the provided date range, so hey.

(Apr. 27, 2018  8:49 PM)KnightPro Wrote: My package I ordered from Pvc Card which is Emporer Forneus  was supposed to come today, but on the USPS tracking it's been saying this for the past 2 days INCLUDING today: ''In transit to the next facility'' If it says this tomorrow again I'm gonna be so disappointed.. I hope it comes tomorrow though. Can someone tell me what's going on please?

Can you tell me what country it seems to be in at the moment? Has it made it to the US?

This happened to my most recent package after hitting the US customs facility. After being stuck there for 3-4 days, it finally made it to a USPS facility, and then had a couple days of "In Transit to Next Facility" before finally hitting a facility in my state. Apparently it's an automated response from USPS when the package was last seen moving by hasn't been actually scanned again.

(Apr. 27, 2018  10:34 PM)Arcosst Wrote: Can't really help you but yeah one of my packages says its been delivered on the 24th so I emailed him and he said the shipping company sometimes marks it early. Its now the 27th so I will be emailing him again.

I once had a package (UPS?) where the delivery person punched in the wrong code and it told me the company doesn't deliver to my area, hahaha. They meant to have it say they couldn't deliver it that day.

Mistakes happen, and also people do steal packages right off your porch. Or the package gets put in a weird place or even at the wrong house.

Does the shipping look like it made its way to your area like it should've? Or did it just randomly get checked as delivered while nowhere near?
(Apr. 27, 2018  8:49 PM)KnightPro Wrote: My package I ordered from Pvc Card which is Emporer Forneus  was supposed to come today, but on the USPS tracking it's been saying this for the past 2 days INCLUDING today: ''In transit to the next facility'' If it says this tomorrow again I'm gonna be so disappointed.. I hope it comes tomorrow though. Can someone tell me what's going on please?

pvccard.expert is one of the most trusted sellers for beyblades on eBay, if not the most trusted seller. Any mistakes they make are very unlikely to be intentional, but it’s a good idea to contact them about what has happened. Usually, this means that it’s going between places, such as post offices, airports, and homes.
(Apr. 28, 2018  5:06 AM)leosama Wrote: pvccard.expert is one of the most trusted sellers for beyblades on eBay, if not the most trusted seller. Any mistakes they make are very unlikely to be intentional, but it’s a good idea to contact them about what has happened. Usually, this means that it’s going between places, such as post offices, airports, and homes.

I don't think there is any sign that a mistake has occurred just yet, so I wouldn't contact the seller. Like you said, it's still moving. All signs point to it being on its way (especially if in the US). It's just moving along slowly.

But I think if we have more information, that would be helpful.

I think I might only reach out if it's been a day or two after the last day in the guessed date range, just so the seller can be aware. But since signs point to it still being in transit (as far as I can tell), I'd still be up for waiting and I'd let the seller know that much.

But that's my take, given what we do know.
Yes it has been in the US! the last facility was in new York so I'm expecting it to come Saturday.
(Apr. 28, 2018  5:21 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2018  5:06 AM)leosama Wrote: pvccard.expert is one of the most trusted sellers for beyblades on eBay, if not the most trusted seller. Any mistakes they make are very unlikely to be intentional, but it’s a good idea to contact them about what has happened. Usually, this means that it’s going between places, such as post offices, airports, and homes.

I don't think there is any sign that a mistake has occurred just yet, so I wouldn't contact the seller. Like you said, it's still moving. All signs point to it being on its way (especially if in the US). It's just moving along slowly.

But I think if we have more information, that would be helpful.

I think I might only reach out if it's been a day or two after the last day in the guessed date range, just so the seller can be aware. But since signs point to it still being in transit (as far as I can tell), I'd still be up for waiting and I'd let the seller know that much.

But that's my take, given what we do know.

yeah, since it’s still shows signs of being in the middle of delivery, it’s best not to contact them until it goes outside the estimated delivery date.
(Apr. 28, 2018  5:27 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Yes it has been in the US! the last facility was in new York so I'm expecting it to come Saturday.

I think you'll be good, Smile it's just something seems to be slowing things at the moment. It was my first time getting the "In Transit to Next Facility" thing, too, so maybe it's just a busy package/mail time we're not aware of. Or maybe something else altogether.

I hope you see it tomorrow! I know packages can be a lot of fun to get, and delays and strange updates can drive a person a little crazy.
I got no update on my package today!! Which is a good thing I guess, I'm gonna think Monday is when I get it!
(Apr. 27, 2018  10:34 PM)Arcosst Wrote: Can't really help you but yeah one of my packages says its been delivered on the 24th so I emailed him and he said the shipping company sometimes marks it early. Its now the 27th so I will be emailing him again.

Is there your name written on thacking, at Delivered line ?

Few months ago I made dumb move to win 35-40$ set at auction on eBay for 7,5$ only (shipping included) and check what will happen. Way I was scammed is that tracking number was provided, parcel shipped to my country, but finally found out that was addressed to someone else.

Also, is your seller trusted one ?
I can't imagine any postman to mark parcel as delivered if that's not, but as Frostic Fox said, lot of weird things could happen there.
(Apr. 28, 2018  10:09 PM)iiggoor Wrote:

Is there your name written on thacking, at Delivered line ?

Few months ago I made dumb move to win 35-40$ set at auction on eBay for 7,5$ only (shipping included) and check what will happen. Way I was scammed is that tracking number was provided, parcel shipped to my country, but finally found out that was addressed to someone else.

Also, is your seller trusted one ?
I can't imagine any postman to mark parcel as delivered if that's not, but as Frostic Fox said, lot of weird things could happen there.

Yeah it's from pvccard.expert. It says it was delivered in Pennsylvania for some reason too when I checked the tracking. He's away on weekends but I contacted him. I'm not sure if he put the wrong label on my package or what. Uncertain
You don't have to worry about pvccard.expert. Still, all of us sometimes put socks in wrong drawer ... or wrong label Wink That will be be fixed, I'm sure.
GUYS. I got a notification a couple of seconds ago saying that it's in my state! It's gonna be here tomorrow, Thanks so much for the help.
Oh, I should update! So I contacted pvccard.expert and after a few messages he confirmed that someone entered in the wrong tracking number for my item. So some item did get sent to Pennsylvania and it was delivered, but it wasn't my item. lol. My item came yesterday. Yay! x)
Here we go again... So it says arrived in unit but it's not in my town... It's in my state but not in my town the town that it arrived in isn't my post office either. The estimated delivery date is today so let's see if it comes Tired