[Answered]  "TT Beystadium" from Hasbro

As far as I know the Burst format only allows the TT Standard Beystadium (Circular).

What about Hasbro Only format? May You use Hasbro Stadiums in this format?

And besides of that: Which Hasbro Stadium gets closest to the TT standard Beystadium regarding size and pockets?

I ask because it is hard to get a TT beystadium in Germany and I need a substitute as testing environment with tournament conditions.
Unfortunately, that is not correct. Even in Hasbro only format, only TT Standard Beystadiums are allowed. Please read the rules.
"All matches take place in the Takara-Tomy BeyStadium Standard Type."
"Hasbro Only Format
In this variant of Burst Format, the following equipment is legal for use:

✓ Legal:
Hasbro Energy Layers & Performance Tips
Both TAKARA-TOMY & Hasbro Launchers/Grips
Both TAKARA-TOMY Disks (that have been released by Hasbro) & Hasbro Forge Disks
TAKARA-TOMY Standard Type BeyStadium
✗ Illegal:
TAKARA-TOMY Layers & Drivers"

The reasons for this are simple: Hasbro stadiums often have flat parts or pits or rails or halfpipes in their stadiums. They are inconsistent and not always conducive towards beys contacting. Sometimes the launching space is too small.

You only need the one TT Standard Beystadium. If you're serious about running tournaments, get one. You only need one.
Okay, thank You. I think I will get an Epic Rivals Battle Set. The included Beystadium is about the same size as the TT beystadium, it has no pits and no rails, and the beys head towards the centre (as far as I saw on YouTube). It has pockets, but they do the same job as the ring out areas of the TT stadium.
(Nov. 28, 2019  4:12 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Okay, thank You. I think I will get an Epic Rivals Battle Set. The included Beystadium is about the same size as the TT beystadium, it has no pits and no rails, and the beys head towards the centre (as far as I saw on YouTube). It has pockets, but they do the same job as the ring out areas of the TT stadium.

No, you have to get a TT stadium. No alternatives. It says so in the rules. TT Standard Type BeyStadiums only.
I will propose a rule change. Hasbro format. Hasbro stadium. Nothing seems more obvious.

Otherwise, one has to think that there is a lobby here, which absolutely wants to sprinkle something of Takara Tomy in every soup :-)

And now, Hasbro Fanboys, rise up and gimme some likes.

Even at the WBBA world championship in Paris, France, 2018, they used a Hasbro stadium: The Ultimate Tournament Stadium.
(Nov. 28, 2019  9:09 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: I will propose a rule change. Hasbro format. Hasbro stadium. Nothing seems more obvious.

Otherwise, one has to think that there is a lobby here, which absolutely wants to sprinkle something of Takara Tomy in every soup :-)

Even at the WBBA world championship in Paris, France, 2018, they used a Hasbro stadium: The Ultimate Tournament Stadium.

Maybe make a new thread for this so people can see it. Like a thread dedicated to this proposal.
(Nov. 28, 2019  9:09 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: I will propose a rule change. Hasbro format. Hasbro stadium. Nothing  seems more obvious.

Otherwise, one has to think that there is a lobby here, which absolutely wants to sprinkle something  of Takara Tomy in every soup :-)

That one kinda sucks for competitive play though. I say Epic Rivals or Snake Pit are the best.