[Answered]  Switchstrike launcher Cho Z bey

Hello friends is it possible to use a switchstrike launcher with Cho Z Valkyrie? I want to get a Cho Z Valkyrie next year along with the GT triple booster set but effectively any of them have a launcher so I would like to use my existing ones, is it possible?

If not I think I will get either an LR ripcord launcher or an LR string launcher
(Sep. 28, 2019  12:28 AM)sergioad Wrote: Hello friends is it possible to use a switchstrike launcher with Cho Z Valkyrie? I want to get a Cho Z Valkyrie next year along with the GT triple booster set but effectively any of them have a launcher so I would like to use my existing ones, is it possible?

If not I think I will get either an LR ripcord launcher or an LR string launcher

The switchstrike launchers work with all beyblades
You can use almost any Beyblade Burst launcher To launch Any Beyblade burst Beyblade, So yes. Cho Z Valykrie does comes with a launcher but its not very good And I don't think a switchstike launcher can bring out the burst stoppers so maybe invest in a good string launcher, Its worth it but there is a down side the LR launchers are known to break so try not to be rough with it and click the launcher.
Is there any Hasbro ripcord as long as to be able to wave the burst stoppers(? Which ripcord based launcher do you recommend me? Or should I stick to string launchers?

TBH I like the new style ripcord better than the old Bakuten shoot / burst Hasbro ones but I prefer to save money using my existing ones, however if it gets cheaper in the long run to get a new LR ripcord or string launcher I will get it

The Cho Z / GT beys wouldn't fall from it? I have heard from many people that the reason why TT re issues the launchers is because of the increasing weight
It would be really hard to get the burst stoppers out of a "fresh" Cho-Z Achilles/Spriggan/Valkyrie with a Hasbro Switchstrike or Turbo ripcord launcher. I'd have to give the strength advantage between the two for the Turbo ripcord launcher. I've been able to get one burst stopper out of my "trained" Cho-Z Achilles with a Turbo launcher somewhat consistently, rarely two, for test purposes.

Hasbro's Sword Launcher and Shark Launcher are their strongest ripcord launchers but I don't trust their durability or their ability to handle beys greater than 50g (All three Cho-Z beys are 52g and higher).

Cho-Z and GT beys are better off being launched with the newer TT L/R Ripcords and string launchers. Currently, the best ripcords in my opinion are from either the Ace Dragon or Venom Diabolos L/R Light Launchers; they will wear out eventually. Currently, the best ripcord launcher in my opinion is the Cho-Z Achilles Long LR Beylauncher.
(Sep. 28, 2019  8:24 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: It would be really hard to get the burst stoppers out of a "fresh" Cho-Z Achilles/Spriggan/Valkyrie with a Hasbro Switchstrike or Turbo ripcord launcher.   I'd have to give the strength advantage between the two for the Turbo ripcord launcher.   I've been able to get one burst stopper out of my "trained" Cho-Z Achilles with a Turbo launcher somewhat consistently, rarely two, for test purposes.

Hasbro's Sword Launcher and Shark Launcher are their strongest ripcord launchers but I don't trust their durability or their ability to handle beys greater than 50g (All three Cho-Z beys are 52g and higher).

Cho-Z and GT beys are better off being launched with the newer TT L/R Ripcords and string launchers.  Currently, the best ripcords in my opinion are from either the Ace Dragon or Venom Diabolos L/R Light Launchers; they will wear out eventually.  Currently, the best ripcord launcher in my opinion is the Cho-Z Achilles Long LR Beylauncher.

Thank you very much, it is sad to hear good LR ripcord launchers are not being sold individually since I prefer a good ripcord, I love more some good mechanical feedback
(Sep. 28, 2019  6:12 AM)sergioad Wrote: Is there any Hasbro ripcord as long as to be able to wave the burst stoppers(? Which ripcord based launcher do you recommend me? Or should I stick to string launchers?

TBH I like the new style ripcord better than the old Bakuten shoot / burst Hasbro ones but I prefer to save money using my existing ones, however if it gets cheaper in the long run to get a new LR ripcord or string launcher I will get it

The Cho Z / GT beys wouldn't fall from it? I have heard from many people that the reason why TT re issues the launchers is because of the increasing weight

My switchstrike and slingshock launchers activate my Cho-Z Awakening bey's burst stoppers, so it should work for your Cho-Z Valkyrie.
For me, the switchstrike launchers don't hold Cho-Z beys. They just don't stay on. Same for my Lost Longinus.
(Sep. 28, 2019  4:55 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2019  6:12 AM)sergioad Wrote: Is there any Hasbro ripcord as long as to be able to wave the burst stoppers(? Which ripcord based launcher do you recommend me? Or should I stick to string launchers?

My switchstrike and slingshock launchers activate my Cho-Z Awakening bey's burst stoppers, so it should work for your Cho-Z Valkyrie.

Ok, thank you very much, then I will get it