[Answered]  String Launcher

I have the Master Diabolos string launcher and sometimes it doesn’t go fully in or the string gets loose after a launch ( by that’s I mean it won’t go back in) now if I spin the bottom of it or pull the string I fix it. Is that normal?
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:39 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I have the Master Diabolos string launcher and sometimes it doesn’t go fully in or the string gets loose after a launch ( by that’s I mean it won’t go back in) now if I spin the bottom of it or pull the string I fix it. Is that normal?

it is, also if you pull it and it gets stuck and wont go back, just change the spin mode that is your launcher, it is completely normal
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:42 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:39 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I have the Master Diabolos string launcher and sometimes it doesn’t go fully in or the string gets loose after a launch ( by that’s I mean it won’t go back in) now if I spin the bottom of it or pull the string I fix it. Is that normal?

it is, also if you pull it and it gets stuck and wont go back, just change the spin mode that is your launcher, it is completely normal
Ah ok I was worried since when I got it idk what I was thinking but it was so satisfying to launch I just was launching minute after minute and that worried me that my actions broke my launcher.

The l/r string launchers are known to do this so just use this vid to fix it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LngDCHeP3Y
Thats super normal for an LR
i replace my launcher  more than 30 times already
just make sure your not clicking you're launcher when attaching your beyblade
the last thing you want to hear is clicks its really comman mistake made by kids
string launchers get worn out pretty fast especially the LR and the sparking by the way
don't put your lacunher near by warm hot places that  can also damage the launcher also
or the last thing I could say is when you switch it to left and right back and forth that can jamb the gears that could prevent the string retracting back inside
(Nov. 18, 2020  6:44 AM)Nightmare Goku Wrote: Thats super normal for an LR
i replace my launcher  more than 30 times already
just make sure your not clicking you're launcher when attaching your beyblade
the last thing you want to hear is clicks its really comman mistake made by kids
string launchers get worn out pretty fast especially the LR and the sparking by the way
don't put your lacunher near by warm hot places that  can also damage the launcher also
or the last thing I could say is when you switch it to left and right back and forth that can jamb the gears that could prevent the string retracting back inside

Yeah I have been tinkering with launchers ever since I got into beyblade and noticed that making the clicking sounds wears out the gear inside.