[Answered]  Spryzen Requiem needs to be repaired

Hello, I have a spryzen requiem, but something happened to the driver, please check the next image

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GRDBmG...5QP_NoFULZ

now I can not insert it in the deck, knows someone if it can be fixed ?, now I can not insert it in layer.

Thanks
(Mar. 20, 2019  3:10 AM)SantiAle Wrote: Hello, I have a spryzen requiem, but something happened to the driver, please check the next image

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GRDBmG...5QP_NoFULZ

now I can not insert it in the deck, knows someone if it can be fixed ?, now I can not insert it in layer.

Thanks

I haven’t seen that happen before, but it doesn’t look fixable
never in life buy from Hasbro, i mean Hasbro is very good but when it comes to Beyblade just never buy from them. Buy from Takara Tomy, the original creator, and maker of Beyblade burst
Example Beyblade burst chouzetzu is Beyblade burst turbo but chouzetsu uses metal which is more powerful

BELIVE ME I HAD ONE AND ITS BEAUTIFUL AND POWERFUL BETTER THAN HASBRO'S
That Driver is permanently broken. The center has broken off its connections with the pins on either side, and there's no fixing that.
Your Zeta driver, not Spryzen Requiem, is broken. I'm sorry. You can either get a new one, or accept that it wasn't good to begin with and get a better one. May I recommend picking up something with Atomic or Orbit or Revolve?
Bearing from Caynox C3 would be the best of all. Trust me, Zeta sucks anyway. You're not the first who broke that performance tip (likely a factory mess), but you know it's better losing Zeta than an useful one.
You can use trans if you want you don’t want the type of your beyblade to be changed.
Trans has an awful spring (Hasbro version).
Destroy could have a better one, and Spryzen Requiem S3 would still be a balance type.
(Mar. 20, 2019  2:24 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Trans has an awful spring (Hasbro version).
Destroy could have a better one, and Spryzen Requiem S3 would still be a balance type.

Destroy would make it an attack type.
(Mar. 21, 2019  12:57 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2019  2:24 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Trans has an awful spring (Hasbro version).

Destroy would make it an attack type.
If you slide-shoot, yes. If not, it's still a spin equalization-balance type. Archive of tournaments features a lot of Sr3s on Destroy, before Bearing took its place. Same for Hell Salamander.
(Mar. 21, 2019  12:15 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  12:57 AM)g2_ Wrote: Destroy would make it an attack type.
If you slide-shoot, yes. If not, it's still a spin equalization-balance type. Archive of tournaments features a lot of Sr3s on Destroy, before Bearing took its place. Same for Hell Salamander.

Not true, Destroy would always make it an attack type.
(Mar. 21, 2019  12:21 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  12:15 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: If you slide-shoot, yes. If not, it's still a spin equalization-balance type. Archive of tournaments features a lot of Sr3s on Destroy, before Bearing took its place. Same for Hell Salamander.

Not true, Destroy would always make it an attack type.

Have you ever used Destroy?
(Mar. 21, 2019  2:02 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  12:21 PM)g2_ Wrote: Not true, Destroy would always make it an attack type.

Have you ever used Destroy?
Yes I have 2 of those why
That happens a lot with zeta. It had happend to both my friends
(Mar. 21, 2019  2:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  2:02 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Have you ever used Destroy?
Yes I have 2 of those why

Destroy is high tier for spin equalizers. The free spinning disk gives it good LAD
That same thing happened to me, too. The only way I see to fix it is by busting the Tip open and gluing it back into place. Sadly, it's really hard to do and can't be used in tournaments.