[Answered]  Regarding TT Launchers

I was gonna get a LR string launcher, but I heard it’s prone to breakage. Are the normal BeyLauncher / String Launchers alright?
the beylauncher LR not “prone” to breakage, imo.

however i would say the digital sword launcher is prone to breakage.

we use beylauncher LRs everyday for all type of beys, including super-z, with zero issues.
(Apr. 26, 2018  12:07 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Yeah but for heavy beys.

(Apr. 26, 2018  12:23 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: the beylauncher LR not “prone” to breakage, imo.

we use beylauncher LRs everyday for all type of beys, including super-z, with zero issues.

How long do they usually take to break? (hard launching, 20+ times a day)
(Apr. 26, 2018  12:30 PM)leosama Wrote:

(Apr. 26, 2018  12:23 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: the beylauncher LR not “prone” to breakage, imo.

Just don't yank the string
Pull the string and when it stops, you let go of it. Then, you should be careful because the string might hit your hand when the string retracts.
(Apr. 26, 2018  12:30 PM)leosama Wrote:

i’ve had 2 since they came out, and bought 2 more about a month ago. 

nothing broken, still launching hard. 

i doubt it is designed for 20 max power launches a day, and i don’t use it like that.

What do you mean by heavy beys? evolution beys? I have a string launcher or 2. they havnt broken but they aren't vary reliable. do evolution/god Beys do better on string launchers becuase of the weight?  I would really like to know becuase i love my string luancher but my launches are not consistent with my current beyblades (i only have the pre duel layer beys)
if i started using god beys would my launches work better and or more consistently?
(Apr. 26, 2018  8:34 PM)BladerJo Wrote:

What do you mean by heavy beys? evolution beys? I have a string launcher or 2. they havnt broken but they aren't vary reliable. do evolution/god Beys do better on string launchers becuase of the weight?  I would really like to know becuase i love my string luancher but my launches are not consistent with my current beyblades (i only have the pre duel layer beys)
if i started using god beys would my launches work better and or more consistently?
Try carefully taking apart the launcher to see what's wrong with it, fix it (without making it so that the string doesn't retract anymore) and then carefully put it back together.
(Apr. 26, 2018  10:14 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  8:34 PM)BladerJo Wrote: What do you mean by heavy beys? evolution beys? I have a string launcher or 2. they havnt broken but they aren't vary reliable. do evolution/god Beys do better on string launchers becuase of the weight?  I would really like to know becuase i love my string luancher but my launches are not consistent with my current beyblades (i only have the pre duel layer beys)
Try carefully taking apart the launcher to see what's wrong with it, fix it (without making it so that the string doesn't retract anymore) and then carefully put it back together.

unfortunately ive already looked at mine and thats not the problem Unhappy
The problem with mine is that the prongs hook onto some beyblades to tightly that when I pull the string instead of the bey spinning until its faster than the luancher and being released/slipping off, the bey just gets jammed on the prongs. this only happens with some of my pre duel layers though. any idea why? maybe since they were basicly the prototypes they just aren't fitted well?
(Apr. 26, 2018  10:52 PM)BladerJo Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  10:14 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: Try carefully taking apart the launcher to see what's wrong with it, fix it (without making it so that the string doesn't retract anymore) and then carefully put it back together.

unfortunately ive already looked at mine and thats not the problem Unhappy
The problem with mine is that the prongs hook onto some beyblades to tightly that when I pull the string instead of the bey spinning until its faster than the luancher and being released/slipping off, the bey just gets jammed on the prongs. this only happens with some of my pre duel layers though. any idea why? maybe since they were basicly the prototypes they just aren't fitted well?

This is a common problem in my area(for some reason). People forget to click it in fully(or slide it in for Hasbro). So when it's on the launcher just push the disk in with your thumb to ensure your self.
(Apr. 27, 2018  2:46 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  10:52 PM)BladerJo Wrote: unfortunately ive already looked at mine and thats not the problem Unhappy

This is a common problem in my area(for some reason). People forget to click it in fully(or slide it in for Hasbro). So when it's on the launcher just push the disk in with your thumb to ensure your self.

Oh haha, if by "people forget to click it in fully (or slide it in for Hasbro)" your referring to the beys locking mechanism, thats not whats wrong.  The bey is perfectly locked, it just still some how catches on the launcher. Thanks so much for the tip though! (correct me if im assuming wrongly)
(Apr. 27, 2018  3:26 AM)BladerJo Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2018  2:46 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: This is a common problem in my area(for some reason). People forget to click it in fully(or slide it in for Hasbro). So when it's on the launcher just push the disk in with your thumb to ensure your self.

Oh haha, if by "people forget to click it in fully (or slide it in for Hasbro)" your referring to the beys locking mechanism, thats not whats wrong.  The bey is perfectly locked, it just still some how catches on the launcher. Thanks so much for the tip though! (correct me if im assuming wrongly)

if the bey itself is not fully clicked, the launcher often jams.  maybe your single layers have worn teeth and are slightly declicking?
(Apr. 27, 2018  3:49 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2018  3:26 AM)BladerJo Wrote: Oh haha, if by "people forget to click it in fully (or slide it in for Hasbro)" your referring to the beys locking mechanism, thats not whats wrong.  The bey is perfectly locked, it just still some how catches on the launcher. Thanks so much for the tip though! (correct me if im assuming wrongly)

if the bey itself is not fully clicked, the launcher often jams.  maybe your single layers have worn teeth and are slightly declicking?

That's exactly it. And such things happen by mistake.
(Apr. 27, 2018  3:49 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2018  3:26 AM)BladerJo Wrote: Oh haha, if by "people forget to click it in fully (or slide it in for Hasbro)" your referring to the beys locking mechanism, thats not whats wrong.  The bey is perfectly locked, it just still some how catches on the launcher. Thanks so much for the tip though! (correct me if im assuming wrongly)

Ya thats what I thought at first as well, but I check every time after this happens and the beys locking mechanism hasn't moved at all and is still fully tightened.

Really weird
try lubricating thee prongs w/ wd-40, my boy.
(Apr. 29, 2018  5:51 AM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: try lubricating thee prongs w/ wd-40, my boy.

doesn’t that make them illegal?
(Apr. 29, 2018  12:37 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2018  5:51 AM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: try lubricating thee prongs w/ wd-40, my boy.

doesn’t that make them illegal?

Nope. Not if u only lube the prong on the launcher.