[Answered]  Purchase help??? (AGAIN)

So, I have a choice of what I can purchase with my money.

I could get bL, Lr string, zA, x2 RBV 10

Or bL, Lr string, rP, and 1 RBV 10

UPDATE: I need help again. I am for sure getting a Cho Z Achilles. But I need help with the rest.

I could get 2 RBV 10, 3 RBV 12, and 2 RBV 13.

Or 3 RBV 10, 2 RBV 12, and 2 RBV 13

Or 2 RBV 10, 2 RBV 12, and 3 RBV 13.

Need help on which one.
I would go with the 2nd option, I think revive Phoenix is probably better than a RBV 10
Revive Phoenix.
Has a good bey and a good launcher
(Jul. 17, 2018  10:57 PM)K1D Wrote: Revive Phoenix.
Has a good bey and a good launcher

Okay
I ended up purchasing rP, zA, bL, and an Lr string luancher.
(Dec. 30, 2018  12:47 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Need help again

The second option
(Dec. 30, 2018  12:54 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  12:47 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Need help again

The second option

Thank

Anyone else?
That really all depends. If you want to try and pull dead hades, go for 3. Air knight, same option. But still would get less on the rb 10 due to cR being re-released.
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:07 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: That really all depends. If you want to try and pull dead hades, go for 3. Air knight, same option. But still would get less on the rb 10 due to cR being re-released.

What do you recommend for me to get then
(Jan. 01, 2019  7:20 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:07 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: That really all depends. If you want to try and pull dead hades, go for 3. Air knight, same option. But still would get less on the rb 10 due to cR being re-released.

What do you recommend for me to get then

For me, I would go for the RB 13 for the Air Knight, Revive Phoenix, black Hell Salamander, or the Dash Drivers. But the better choice would be the Dead Hades RB due to the Competative parts.

Wait, did you buy the rP?
I ended up getting no beyblades. I got a GBA SP and a SNES
(Jan. 07, 2019  2:09 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I ended up getting no beyblades. I got a GBA SP and a SNES

What why, couldn't you have atleast got another console? like idk a ps4, xbone, switch? seems like a waste of money considering emulators
(Jan. 07, 2019  2:12 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2019  2:09 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I ended up getting no beyblades. I got a GBA SP and a SNES

What why, couldn't you have atleast got another console? like idk a ps4, xbone, switch? seems like a waste of money considering emulators

Well, I already have a switch. Plus there are quirks in software like input lag and incompatibility that original hardware does not have.
(Jan. 07, 2019  2:33 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2019  2:12 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: What why, couldn't you have atleast got another console? like idk a ps4, xbone, switch? seems like a waste of money considering emulators

Well, I already have a switch. Plus there are quirks in software like input lag and incompatibility that original hardware does not have.

but it's like ...idk free? well, I guess there's nothing to do about it now
(Jan. 07, 2019  2:42 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2019  2:33 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Well, I already have a switch. Plus there are quirks in software like input lag and incompatibility that original hardware does not have.

but it's like ...idk free? well, I guess there's nothing to do about it now

I do emulate a lot of systems. Wii U, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Gameboy, and Soon to be Snes and GBA are ones I emulate and play on real hardware. Plus I have a sweet Sony Trinitron CRT that makes the games look great