[Answered]  Pro tournament pack errors?

So I was at the store looking at the tournament hasbro collection pack. 

I noticed on the box, the driver that fafnir F3 comes with is not the nothing driver. It looks to actually be an absorb driver. 

The wikia currently lists the fafnir combo that comes from it as the nothing driver. If I'm right and the driver in the tourney pack is in fact absorb, that would make the nearly 90 dollar pack the only available way to get a hasbro absorb driver. 

Just curious if anyone can confirm this? I know that the nothing driver is solid plastic, however the wikia states that the nothing driver has a low angled spring loaded cone in the center. Just got confused and figured I'd see what everyone else thinks.
(Nov. 18, 2018  5:28 PM)Dutchems Wrote: So I was at the store looking at the tournament hasbro collection pack. 

I noticed on the box, the driver that fafnir F3 comes with is not the nothing driver. It looks to actually be an absorb driver. 

The wikia currently lists the fafnir combo that comes from it as the nothing driver. If I'm right and the driver in the tourney pack is in fact absorb, that would make the nearly 90 dollar pack the only available way to get a hasbro absorb driver. 

Just curious if anyone can confirm this? I know that the nothing driver is solid plastic, however the wikia states that the nothing driver has a low angled spring loaded cone in the center. Just got confused and figured I'd see what everyone else thinks.

It's actually the Nothing Tip.

The box has many errors.
Seriously? It looks like a totally different driver on the package, even has a thing that points out the spring loaded part that's supposed to be in the driver.

Something has to be up here, I'm convinced the wikia is incorrect at the moment.

Edit: next time I'm at the store I'm taking a picture lol.
Edit 2: just watched a YouTube unboxing for it, and the driver fafnir comes with is definitely spring loaded, yet the guy called it nothing anyway.

Is there a difference between old and new nothing drivers? The one fafnir comes with in the starter is definitely not spring loaded.
(Nov. 18, 2018  7:13 PM)Dutchems Wrote: Seriously? It looks like a totally different driver on the package, even has a thing that points out the spring loaded part that's supposed to be in the driver.

Something has to be up here, I'm convinced the wikia is incorrect at the moment.

On the back? I just looked at a video of it, and it's correct.
(Nov. 18, 2018  7:14 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  7:13 PM)Dutchems Wrote: Seriously? It looks like a totally different driver on the package, even has a thing that points out the spring loaded part that's supposed to be in the driver.

On the back? I just looked at a video of it, and it's correct.

Is the nothing driver a solid piece of plastic? The drivers that come in fafnir F3 starter and the tournament set are definitely different.
Maybe it was a production error. The Fafnir F3 in the Ultimate Tournament Collection is supposed to come with 8 and Nothing like the original one from SwitchStrike Wave 1 did.
[Image: DsTf0W9UwAAVs3M.jpg]
[Image: DsTf1PgU8AAaDf6.jpg]
This is that set's Fafnir. Maybe Hasbro's looks weird because it isn't clear plastic, but it's the right shape. The one change between Hasbro and TT is that Hasbro's pushes in further.
(Nov. 18, 2018  7:23 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Maybe it was a production error. The Fafnir F3 in the Ultimate Tournament Collection is supposed to come with 8 and Nothing like the original one from SwitchStrike Wave 1 did.

The two drivers are without question different. 

I'm getting really confused here lol.
(Nov. 18, 2018  7:25 PM)Dutchems Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  7:23 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Maybe it was a production error. The Fafnir F3 in the Ultimate Tournament Collection is supposed to come with 8 and Nothing like the original one from SwitchStrike Wave 1 did.

The two drivers are without question different. 

I'm getting really confused here lol.
A pic would really be appreciated haha.
I can't find any good images online, I'll have to wait until I go to the store.

I'll take a picture of the back of the box, and a picture of the driver that came with my F3 starter.

But seriously, the driver that comes with F3 starter is solid, no moving parts. The driver in the tournament set looks like the one with the spring part on the bottom.
(Nov. 18, 2018  8:57 PM)Dutchems Wrote: I can't find any good images online, I'll have to wait until I go to the store.

I'll take a picture of the back of the box, and a picture of the driver that came with my F3 starter.

But seriously, the driver that comes with F3 starter is solid, no moving parts. The driver in the tournament set looks like the one with the spring part on the bottom.

Hasbro F3 is supposed spring to move the bottom up and down... I've even seen some of them IRL...
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:03 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  8:57 PM)Dutchems Wrote: I can't find any good images online, I'll have to wait until I go to the store.

Hasbro F3 is supposed spring to move the bottom up and down... I've even seen some of them IRL...
Uh citrus I cant join the discord it only pulls up that lego picture UIValkyrieBurst was talking about...
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:07 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:03 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Hasbro F3 is supposed spring to move the bottom up and down... I've even seen some of them IRL...
Uh citrus I cant join the discord it only pulls up that lego picture UIValkyrieBurst was talking about...

oops, I forgot I copied a link afterwards. also, wrong thread xD
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:08 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:07 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Uh citrus I cant join the discord it only pulls up that lego picture UIValkyrieBurst was talking about...

oops, I forgot I copied a link afterwards. also, wrong thread xD

Lol all good homie XD
I think the reason you are confused is because the Fafnir you have is a combo not the original parts
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:09 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I think the reason you are confused is because the Fafnir you have is a combo not the original parts

What a genius

Is it the green F3?
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:09 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I think the reason you are confused is because the Fafnir you have is a combo not the original parts

What a genius

Is it the green F3?
Yes it is the green F3
OMEGA OOF!
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:15 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: OMEGA OOF!

Now we have to see Dutchem's answer
Still at work, I'll have it posted and hopefully find a way to post images in a couple hours lol
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:42 PM)Dutchems Wrote: Still at work, I'll have it posted and hopefully find a way to post images in a couple hours lol

Is your F3 the green one?
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:47 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:42 PM)Dutchems Wrote: Still at work, I'll have it posted and hopefully find a way to post images in a couple hours lol

Is your F3 the green one?

Yes, the one that came with the yellow driver.
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:58 PM)Dutchems Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:47 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Is your F3 the green one?

Yes, the one that came with the yellow driver.

That explains it. The green F3's combo is 7 Cross Flugel, not the stock combo. The ultimate tournament collection has the real combo, which is seen in the OG F3 starters
Well that answers it.

Wikia was misleading me because of that lol thanks.
(Nov. 18, 2018  10:03 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:58 PM)Dutchems Wrote: Yes, the one that came with the yellow driver.

That explains it. The green F3's combo is 7 Cross Flugel, not the stock combo. The ultimate tournament collection has the real combo, which is seen in the OG F3 starters
It's actually Fafnir F3 7Cross Survive bro, but you basically got it.