[Answered]  "Point" frame

I saw a frame called 'point' on the god layer system parts list on beyblades wiki but I don't see it mentioned anywhere on WBO. So, can anyone tell me more about this frame?
I'm not familiar with any "Point" frame... Could you post the link to the wiki page where you saw it mentioned?

Also, I've moved this topic to the Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum.
i also see it and i have the same question
I see it too here: beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_God_Layer_System_parts. Probably it's fake.
(Aug. 16, 2017  12:37 PM)Blasterblader22 Wrote: I saw a frame called 'point' on the god layer system parts list on beyblades wiki but I don't see it mentioned anywhere on WBO. So, can anyone tell me more about this frame?

There's no frame named Point
(Aug. 16, 2017  1:31 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2017  12:37 PM)Blasterblader22 Wrote: I saw a frame called 'point' on the god layer system parts list on beyblades wiki but I don't see it mentioned anywhere on WBO. So, can anyone tell me more about this frame?

There's no frame named Point
Its on the Wiki page.
(Aug. 16, 2017  2:29 PM)Blasterblader22 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2017  1:31 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: There's no frame named Point
Its on the Wiki page.

So if I added a new layer to the wiki named Sand Anubis would you believe there's a God Layer named Sand Anubis?
Could it be from the lS god guide?
(Aug. 16, 2017  3:26 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Could it be from the lS god guide?

I doubt it, is there was going to be a new part called Point then it would show up in Corocoro. But the lS god guide is pretty outdated by now so it's almost impossible that it's in it. IMO I think this is a fake, there's always those people who make up stuff to get attention or to troll.
Quote:I doubt it, is there was going to be a new part called Point then it would show up in Corocoro. But the lS god guide is pretty outdated by now so it's almost impossible that it's in it. IMO I think this is a fake, there's always those people who make up stuff to get attention or to troll.

Yeah, I checked the god guide, and there was no sign of the 'point' frame. So in my head, it's either the leaked frame of a upcoming beyblade, or it's just fake. I'm leaning towards the latter
Yeah, Now that I think of it, it is probably fake.
I did remove all false parts from that list yesterday (some crazy ones were showing up...) but the Point Frame was left in as I wasn’t sure on the legitimacy of it, and some others had also heard of it from unknown sources. I’ll be removing it though as, after looking into it more, it’s nothing more than a baseless rumour like most of the names that have been floating around recently...
"Point"? Never heard of it, literally worst name for a fake frame ( dang that rhyme ) it sounds like it would be for sX but its fake so i have literally no idea why it's there...