[Answered]  My Hasbro Killer Deathscyther has no teeth!

I keep seeing these posts about teeth and stuff and I thought I should check my Deathscyther's; I was suprised to see it didn't have any! Do evolution beys have teeth?
Nah. Krusher Doomscizor is a hasbro bey, and hasbro decided that their burst beys shouldn´t have teeth probably because of wear reasons or something, so they put slopes on all their beys. (excluding pro series)
(Mar. 02, 2021  4:40 AM)GhostFox Wrote: O lol... Thanks!

No problem lol
all hasbruh beys except pro seires have slopes instead of teeth and thats why you cant mix hasbro and TT drivers and layers
hasbro beys have slopes not teeth
Basically what everyone else is saying
(Mar. 02, 2021  4:42 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: all hasbruh beys except pro seires have slopes instead of teeth and thats why you cant mix hasbro and TT drivers and layers

lol HASBRUH
Well, yeah. It's... it's Hasbro.
There brands
local Walmart and target even some Best Buy
carry beyblades those are name after hasbro they have smooth slope
while there's some cheap ones on EBAY that carry the teeth gimmick there uslay name a brand after flame or SB
those are illegal on the wbo tournament
while the official Japanese takara Tomy brand also carry teeth and there legal to us for tournament but the price does have a bigger side for tt because of us shipping fees
so hasbro slopes are better because there tighter while hasbro springs are also better but the quality is worse so what ever works for you
just don't get lost in website just because one carry teeth
they do contain bad materials the sb and flame ones
always check the brand and do some research on YouTube to see the difference of branding and quality and design always read the description on websites
Hasbro Beys have slopes instead of teeth. There is an exception. Hasbro Pro Series Beys have teeth because they are modeled to be closer to Takara Tomy. I hope this answers your question.
Only TT has teeth(no Hasbro pro here lol)