[Answered]  Most unbalanced combo?

I’m trying to find the most unbalanced combo. What are some good unbalanced parts I can use for this?
Well if you have duo eclipse them dA H Sp
Most unbalanced is probably bX(buster mode).1'H.Op (attack mode)

But that may change with GT. It all depends on what kinds of level weights we get.
(Apr. 22, 2019  6:12 PM)MWF Wrote: Most unbalanced is probably bX(buster mode).1'H.Op (attack mode)

But that may change with GT. It all depends on what kinds of level weights we get.

The 1' disk is more balanced than the 1 disk, and I think having a frame makes it more balanced.
(Apr. 22, 2019  6:12 PM)MWF Wrote: Most unbalanced is probably bX(buster mode).1'H.Op (attack mode)

Lmao that’s exactly the combo I was about to say?
(Apr. 22, 2019  7:00 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

The 1' disk is more balanced than the 1 disk, and I think having a frame makes it more balanced.

Ok. So bX (buster).1.Op (attack) on the last click would be the most unbalanced combo currently possible?
(Apr. 22, 2019  10:18 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2019  7:00 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The 1' disk is more balanced than the 1 disk, and I think having a frame makes it more balanced.

Ok. So bX (buster).1.Op (attack) on the last click would be the most unbalanced combo currently possible?

Theoretically, yes.
(Apr. 22, 2019  5:09 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: I’m trying to find the most unbalanced combo. What are some good unbalanced parts I can use for this?

Next time please use this thread to post questions like these.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2
(Apr. 23, 2019  2:10 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2019  5:09 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: I’m trying to find the most unbalanced combo. What are some good unbalanced parts I can use for this?

Next time please use this thread to post questions like these.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2
Alright, I’ll remember for next time.
Alter Cognite (unbalanced mode)
oval or 1
Point or bump(for weight to increase wobbling)
Quake, Operate, sword? or maybe even quest?
Depends how you define unbalanced :)