[Answered]  Metal Tips?

The amount of Metal tips Takara Tomy is releasing concerns me especially since I have heard some rumors that they ruin the teeth of most beys. (Not Orbit Metal/Charge Metal, etc. but like Metal Fusion and Metal Survive) Can anyone confirm and is there any trick or method to prevent teeth wear?
(Jul. 29, 2021  1:06 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote: The amount of Metal tips Takara Tomy is releasing concerns me especially since I have heard some rumors that they ruin the teeth of most beys. (Not Orbit Metal/Charge Metal, etc. but like Metal Fusion and Metal Survive) Can anyone confirm and is there any trick or method to prevent teeth wear?

I'm pretty sure TT did it on purpose. Basically, they get free money, end of story. I don't think they would make a way to prevent that.
USN is right but iirc. zankye made the discovery that double chassis such as 3A dont take much damage. anything else gets damaged tho and there is no way to prevent it
(Jul. 29, 2021  1:08 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  1:06 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote: The amount of Metal tips Takara Tomy is releasing concerns me especially since I have heard some rumors that they ruin the teeth of most beys. (Not Orbit Metal/Charge Metal, etc. but like Metal Fusion and Metal Survive) Can anyone confirm and is there any trick or method to prevent teeth wear?

I'm pretty sure TT did it on purpose. Basically, they get free money, end of story. I don't think they would make a way to prevent that.

Darn, I was scared that was happening. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they made something else like a winder launcher with a metal ripcord or something. That sucks. Thanks, though.

(Jul. 29, 2021  4:02 PM)StarStream6 Wrote: USN is right but iirc. zankye made the discovery that double chassis such as 3A dont take much damage. anything else gets damaged tho and there is no way to prevent it

Aight then, 3A's going to get Metal Xtreme, that's basically the only interesting combination with a double chassis I can think of... Disappointing.
(Jul. 30, 2021  1:04 PM)yea it’s sad:/ but at least it’ll be better than normal X‘ in terms of weightZephyrDraco Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  1:08 PM)USN Wrote: I'm pretty sure TT did it on purpose. Basically, they get free money, end of story. I don't think they would make a way to prevent that.

Darn, I was scared that was happening. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they made something else like a winder launcher with a metal ripcord or something. That sucks. Thanks, though.

(Jul. 29, 2021  4:02 PM)StarStream6 Wrote: USN is right but iirc. zankye made the discovery that double chassis such as 3A dont take much damage. anything else gets damaged tho and there is no way to prevent it

Aight then, 3A's going to get Metal Xtreme, that's basically the only interesting combination with a double chassis I can think of... Disappointing.