[Answered]  Legend Spriggan's burst resistance

Hi, i've read on its wikia's page that Legend Spriggan (Takara Tomy) can only be used on an attack rubber driver "or it will self-burst(?) because of the black blades' shape and compactness". Can't it be used on plastic drivers? 
Thank you and have a nice day!
For some reason, plastic Drivers just don't work. I've even tried it on Accel' recently, doesn't self Burst but its Stamina gets killed quickly with a massive reduction in Attack potential
(May. 12, 2019  3:32 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: For some reason, plastic Drivers just don't work. I've even tried it on Accel' recently, doesn't self Burst but its Stamina gets killed quickly with a massive reduction in Attack potential

Oh, that sucks man. Destroy could give a little extra stamina, maybe?
(May. 12, 2019  4:26 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  3:32 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: For some reason, plastic Drivers just don't work. I've even tried it on Accel' recently, doesn't self Burst but its Stamina gets killed quickly with a massive reduction in Attack potential

Oh, that sucks man. Destroy could give a little extra stamina, maybe?

Maybe. But its very aggressive shape means that without using a Dash driver like Destroy' it will potentially self-burst.
It is ok on trans and spiral. I have limited parts. But destroy is pretty good on it.
(May. 13, 2019  1:07 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: It is ok on trans and spiral. I have limited parts. But destroy is pretty good on it.

Spiral doesn’t seem to work due to the huge amount of stamina loss, but Trans could be the same, but the attack mode is more favorable compared to the stamina mode.
Zeta' is probably a better idea than Trans. Dash driver is going to save you, and Zeta' plus spin direction change will give you some flexibility.

00 is a good pick, might want to go frameless in this case, or something neutral like proof.
(May. 13, 2019  11:32 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Zeta' is probably a better idea than Trans. Dash driver is going to save you, and Zeta' plus spin direction change will give you some flexibility.

00 is a good pick, might want to go frameless in this case, or something neutral like proof.

Zeta works but, legend spriggan's shape is definitely better utilized on rubber drivers.
(May. 13, 2019  1:03 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(May. 13, 2019  11:32 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Zeta' is probably a better idea than Trans. Dash driver is going to save you, and Zeta' plus spin direction change will give you some flexibility.

Zeta works but, legend spriggan's shape is definitely better utilized on rubber drivers.
Only for attack. LS can do both attack and Stam, and although it's shape is slightly better for attack it is far from competitive at attack. If you want to be able to switch mid-match to opposite spin stamina, a rubber driver is a terrible decision. And if you're only using lS for attack, you've already made a losing decision.
(May. 13, 2019  1:33 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Only for attack. LS can do both attack and Stam, and although it's shape is slightly better for attack it is far from competitive at attack. If you want to be able to switch mid-match to opposite spin stamina, a rubber driver is a terrible decision. And if you're only using lS for attack, you've already made a losing decision.
But, why would someone switch to opposite spin with an attack type legend spriggan combo? If using zeta', it is anyway going to get outspun by any stamina meta combo. Rubber at least increases it's attack to somewhere near viable. None of the modes of zeta' are really good in any 1 type. They all are outclassed by something or the other. Sure, the mode-changing gimmick allows you to try out different things if 1 isn't working. But, doesn't matter in the end because none are gonna win you the battle.
This seems to be unusually difficult for some of you to understand.

"why would someone switch to opposite spin with an attack type legend spriggan combo?" You wouldn't. No one said do that.

Zeta' is a mostly bad tip with mostly bad options, but it has a variety of switchable modes, a dash spring, and at least let's you switch between a stam or attack setup so that if stam isn't working you can try attack, or vice versa.

If you want attack, you want to be on same spin.
If you want Stam them you mostly want to be on opposite spin, depending on the opposing bey.

Either way will lose entirely to Perfect Phoenix and other higher tier ChoZ beys. LS is a mostly outclassed good layer. It has one use, versatility.

If you're going to throw away the versatility with a rubber attack tip, you might as well pick a better attack layer like dH choA choV or countless others.

If you want good stam there are tons of better layers. Again, versatility.
(May. 13, 2019  4:07 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: This seems to be unusually difficult for some of you to understand.

"why would someone switch to opposite spin with an attack type legend spriggan combo?" You wouldn't. No one said do that.

Zeta' is a mostly bad tip with mostly bad options, but it has a variety of switchable modes, a dash spring, and at least let's you switch between a stam or attack setup so that if stam isn't working you can try attack, or vice versa.

If you want attack, you want to be on same spin.
If you want Stam them you mostly want to be on opposite spin, depending on the opposing bey.

Either way will lose entirely to Perfect Phoenix and other higher tier ChoZ beys. LS is a mostly outclassed good layer. It has one use, versatility.

If you're going to throw away the versatility with a rubber attack tip, you might as well pick a better attack layer like dH choA choV or countless others.

If you want good stam there are tons of better layers. Again, versatility.
You said " If you want to be able to switch mid-match to opposite spin stamina, a rubber driver is a terrible decision. And if you're only using lS for attack, you've already made a losing decision." So, I was just asking why state that move when you knew it was not happening.
You said zeta' would allow for opposite spin stamina. Zeta' is bad for that. Probably that is gonna make the chances of bursting KOing the opponent reduce to almost zero.
The amazing versatility in this case is actually pretty good. But, what is the point of having it when you would lose no matter how well you change the mode?
The rubber driver at least gives a chance to win, even if the chance itself is low.
I was addressing how rubber drivers would affect both opposite spin Stam and same spin attack. Read.

Why would you try to KO an opponent if you're set up for opposite spin stamina?!?!

Dear gods someone please lock this thread. LS shouldn't be used in general.
Ultimate reeboot can be pretty good for opposite spin stamina. The wide rubber is very good at LAD

Though I can see what crab is saying about zeta.
(May. 13, 2019  7:45 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I was addressing how rubber drivers would affect both opposite spin Stam and same spin attack. Read.

Why would you try to KO an opponent if you're set up for opposite spin stamina?!?!

Dear gods someone please lock this thread. LS shouldn't be used in general.
I was saying that opposite spin stamina just isn't gonna work with zeta'. I was just saying that the only other chance of winning is bursting or KOing, which isn't gonna happen.
But, I would actually suggest destroy' if lS is actually going to be used.
Destroy in general has always been better than zeta.