[Answered]  Launcher Shopping

My brother and I have been stuck using the blue Hasbro Launchers because it’s all we have, but now it’s time for us to finally get some decent launchers. So which is best, the string ones or the ones with the plastic ripcord running through it. I hadn’t one with the plastic ripcord, but it took only about a week for the mechanism to get messed up and turned hard launches into very weak ones.

We’re looking for launchers that will last a long time, launch left and right, and are at a decent price. Thanks in advance for your help!
@[Ranch+Kerbeus] I personally would recommend the B 119 LR string launcher, but some people have reported "skipping" when launching a heavier beys (Cho-Z or maybe God). However, there is a mod( approach at your own risk) that fixes the supposed "skipping" when launching a bey as shown here...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pakoKMsMaoc
@[Shindog] has also stated that it is not 100% fullproof and their is possibility in breaking the ?white prong thingy
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Answere...pid1458936
Regardless of all these claims of it having issues. I would still buy it imo.
(Oct. 08, 2018  11:10 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: My brother and I have been stuck using the blue Hasbro Launchers because it’s all we have, but now it’s time for us to finally get some decent launchers. So which is best, the string ones or the ones with the plastic ripcord running through it. I hadn’t one with the plastic ripcord, but it took only about a week for the mechanism to get messed up and turned hard launches into very weak ones.

We’re looking for launchers that will last a long time, launch left and right, and are at a decent price. Thanks in advance for your help!

if you go to Wish.com there are launchers for very cheap prices and some are even free. They have string launchers AND ripcord launchers.
(Oct. 08, 2018  6:14 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  11:10 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: My brother and I have been stuck using the blue Hasbro Launchers because it’s all we have, but now it’s time for us to finally get some decent launchers. So which is best, the string ones or the ones with the plastic ripcord running through it. I hadn’t one with the plastic ripcord, but it took only about a week for the mechanism to get messed up and turned hard launches into very weak ones.

if you go to Wish.com there are launchers for very cheap prices and some are even free. They have string launchers AND ripcord launchers.

Did you get launchers from there before? Are they TT launchers?

Also, to respond to the thread OP, your best bet IMO is a string launcher and a string launcher L, since they will not get stressed easily by heavy Cho-Z beys.

The new launcher sets seem promising for the aforementioned purpose, but mine have not arrived yet, so I have no idea of how they would do.

However, skyliners2012 and pvccard.expert sell LR Beylaunchers for burst at an affordable price last time I checked (I may actually need to buy a new one myself)
Yes they are TT
Hello!
I've had trouble choosing between the hasbro Sword Launcher set and the Spin Shifter pack (for the l/r string launcher). But I'm scared that the l/r will break, does anybody of you have experience with this issue or a reason to chose one over the other?