[Answered]  A question for anyone who has the B-112 Light Launcher LR Long Winder?

I've heard from many different sources that this launcher has a serious skipping problem right from the moment you take it out of the package. I don't actually own this launcher, but I'm thinking about purchasing it.

Now, the reason that I'm so interested in this launcher is because it's, in my opinion, a perfect launcher (except for the skipping obviously).

1. It's very customizable.
  2. It's a ripcord launcher.
  3. It spins left and right.
  4. It has a long winder.
  5. It's fairly cheap.
Now here's my question for those of you who do happen to own this launcher: What is causing the actual skipping problem? My theory is that the part shown below is very loose. Also, how does the length of the winder for B-112 compare to the length of the B-45 Light Launcher Long Winder?
[Image: tumblr_inline_nte6xdqsgC1qbqhlg_540.png]
However, I can't actually confirm this, so I would like one if you to confirm it for me (if it's true that is).

If my theory is correct, would something such as this fix the problem?

Can you show some of the sources you've found? We've been talking a lot recently about launchers not measuring up to the same build/performance of previous releases, and I don't think B-112 has come up yet. B-88, B-119,  and one of the sword launchers have. It would help a lot to get even more input!

Also, those sources might say or show something that helps to determine where the problem is as well, especially for the folks who are more experienced with taking launchers apart.
Well I do not have a L/R long winder, but my guess is probably be because of the gear. But I am not sure, since I do not own one.
I have the b-112 but I didn’t have skipping issues for months ,people say it skips but mine didn’t ,even after skipping there is a technique you can use for a considerably better launch.ill make a video about it on my new YT channel which will be made after my exams which end on 25th September .
(Aug. 29, 2018  10:38 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I have the b-112 but I didn’t have skipping issues for months ,people say it skips but mine didn’t ,even after skipping there is a technique you can use for a considerably better launch.ill make a video about it on my new YT channel which will be made after my exams which end on 25th September .

How, I broke them in A Week.
(Aug. 29, 2018  10:38 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I have the b-112 but I didn’t have skipping issues for months ,people say it skips but mine didn’t ,even after skipping there is a technique you can use for a considerably better launch.ill make a video about it on my new YT channel which will be made after my exams which end on 25th September .
When did you buy it? Just after the release or later?
(Aug. 29, 2018  11:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
When did you buy it? Just after the release or later?

I bought with a pre order.

(Aug. 29, 2018  11:51 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

How, I broke them in A Week.
I don’t know,I used both spin directions vigorously?
(Aug. 29, 2018  7:03 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Can you show some of the sources you've found? We've been talking a lot recently about launchers not measuring up to the same build/performance of previous releases, and I don't think B-112 has come up yet. B-88, B-119,  and one of the sword launchers have. It would help a lot to get even more input!

Also, those sources might say or show something that helps to determine where the problem is as well, especially for the folks who are more experienced with taking launchers apart.
Amazon
Ebay
YouTube Video
Another YouTube Video
My B 112 is really good, but my SR lr skipped when I got it.
(Aug. 29, 2018  10:31 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: My B 112 is really good, but my SR lr skipped when I got it.

Do you personally own one?
(Aug. 30, 2018  2:10 AM)Joshzheng77 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2018  10:31 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: My B 112 is really good, but my SR lr skipped when I got it.

Do you personally own one?
I have a in box one and a opened one
(Aug. 30, 2018  4:14 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2018  2:10 AM)Joshzheng77 Wrote: Do you personally own one?
I have a in box one and a opened one

Can you confirm for me whether or not the rumored skips are caused by that specific white piece being too loose/worn out? 

If the rumored skips ARE caused by that piece being too loose, then I'll most likely buy one because I know how to repair it. 

If the rumored skips ARE NOT caused by that piece being too loose, then I'll most likely not buy one because I would have no idea how to repair since my theory is incorrect.
(Aug. 30, 2018  6:43 AM)Joshzheng77 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2018  4:14 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I have a in box one and a opened one

Can you confirm for me whether or not the rumored skips are caused by that specific white piece being too loose/worn out? 

If the rumored skips ARE caused by that piece being too loose, then I'll most likely buy one because I know how to repair it. 

If the rumored skips ARE NOT caused by that piece being too loose, then I'll most likely not buy one because I would have no idea how to repair since my theory is incorrect.
You are way above your league.

The white piece is in fact the problem in the B 112 because...I have 3x B 112 "style" launchers ,and they all skip after 1 month of use. When you mean by fixing the launcher is "stretching" the white piece to make it tighter? I hope I'm correct :D
(Aug. 30, 2018  2:41 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2018  6:43 AM)Joshzheng77 Wrote: Can you confirm for me whether or not the rumored skips are caused by that specific white piece being too loose/worn out? 

You are way above your league.

The white piece is in fact the problem in the B 112 because...I have 3x B 112 "style" launchers ,and they all skip after 1 month of use. When you mean by fixing the launcher is "stretching" the white piece to make it tighter? I hope I'm correct Grin
First of all, what do you mean by "You are way above your league?"

Secondly, yes, when I say that I plan on fixing the white piece, I actually mean that I will stretch it in order to increase friction.
(Aug. 31, 2018  5:36 AM)Joshzheng77 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2018  2:41 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: You are way above your league.

The white piece is in fact the problem in the B 112 because...I have 3x B 112 "style" launchers ,and they all skip after 1 month of use. When you mean by fixing the launcher is "stretching" the white piece to make it tighter? I hope I'm correct Grin
First of all, what do you mean by "You are way above your league?"

Secondly, yes, when I say that I plan on fixing the white piece, I actually mean that I will stretch it in order to increase friction.
My first one (B112) started to skip in less than 10 use. I have tried the stretching the white part (8 shaped part) for most LR launchers (b112, b88(newer release), b119, b-00(Gold). It works, but it is not a 100% fix.  And you can break that part while doing it.  All the videos of the fix make it look pretty easy but that piece is actually not too hard to break.  I do lack patience sometimes so it may be my fault.  I kind of gave up on fixing them.  Also it is harder than you think to stretch it just right. Get the pack in launcher with sR if you can.
(Aug. 31, 2018  6:28 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  5:36 AM)Joshzheng77 Wrote: First of all, what do you mean by "You are way above your league?"

My first one (B112) started to skip in less than 10 use. I have tried the stretching the white part (8 shaped part) for most LR launchers (b112, b88(newer release), b119, b-00(Gold). It works, but it is not a 100% fix.  And you can break that part while doing it.  All the videos of the fix make it look pretty easy but that piece is actually not too hard to break.  I do lack patience sometimes so it may be my fault.  I kind of gave up on fixing them.  Also it is harder than you think to stretch it just right. Get the pack in launcher with sR if you can.

What do you mean when you say that it's is not a 100% fix. I did it on my sword launcher, and it seems fine.
(Sep. 06, 2018  2:27 AM)Joshzheng77 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  6:28 AM)Shindog Wrote: My first one (B112) started to skip in less than 10 use. I have tried the stretching the white part (8 shaped part) for most LR launchers (b112, b88(newer release), b119, b-00(Gold). It works, but it is not a 100% fix.  And you can break that part while doing it.  All the videos of the fix make it look pretty easy but that piece is actually not too hard to break.  I do lack patience sometimes so it may be my fault.  I kind of gave up on fixing them.  Also it is harder than you think to stretch it just right. Get the pack in launcher with sR if you can.

What do you mean when you say that it's is not a 100% fix. I did it on my sword launcher, and it seems fine.
Shindog means that it could potenially still wear just like any bey launcher would after extensive use which basically means nothing is full proof.
I have 2x sR LR light launchers, however one of them skipped right out of the box. I actually saw your question on Reddit is that right?
(Sep. 06, 2018  2:27 AM)Joshzheng77 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  6:28 AM)Shindog Wrote: My first one (B112) started to skip in less than 10 use. I have tried the stretching the white part (8 shaped part) for most LR launchers (b112, b88(newer release), b119, b-00(Gold). It works, but it is not a 100% fix.  And you can break that part while doing it.  All the videos of the fix make it look pretty easy but that piece is actually not too hard to break.  I do lack patience sometimes so it may be my fault.  I kind of gave up on fixing them.  Also it is harder than you think to stretch it just right. Get the pack in launcher with sR if you can.

It will still skip occasionally.  So it is not 100% not skipping.

(Sep. 06, 2018  3:28 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  2:27 AM)Joshzheng77 Wrote: What do you mean when you say that it's is not a 100% fix. I did it on my sword launcher, and it seems fine.
Shindog means that it could potenially still wear just like any bey launcher would after extensive use which basically means nothing is full proof.
I have 2x sR LR light launchers, however one of them skipped right out of the box. I actually saw your question on Reddit is that right?
Skipping right out of the box is certainly shame on TT.
(Sep. 06, 2018  3:28 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  2:27 AM)Joshzheng77 Wrote: What do you mean when you say that it's is not a 100% fix. I did it on my sword launcher, and it seems fine.

That is correct. I also posted it on Reddit but the r/beyblade subreddit isn't too active, so I decided to post it here instead.
(Sep. 06, 2018  7:31 PM)Joshzheng77 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  3:28 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Shindog means that it could potenially still wear just like any bey launcher would after extensive use which basically means nothing is full proof.

That is correct. I also posted it on Reddit but the r/beyblade subreddit isn't too active, so I decided to post it here instead.
WBO is the way to goSmile
Was searching for exactly this for my B-112 launcher (purple/white). Thought it was issues with the gear meshing with the zip chord, but it was perfectly fine. My boys have this for over a year, but reallly played with it only a few of those months. Went from weakest to strongest transfer of power among other launchers we have. Thanks for posting this! 2 x 👍

P.s. I was able to pop off the black piece to get to the white figure 8 piece, but the white piece doesn’t come off easily. I just put a hair dryer to it while i pinched it lightly with a set of grips until it deformed slightly wider. Put back on the black piece And it now pinches against the sides of the black piece inside grooves. It’s harder to turn for a click, but that’s why it transfers power so well now.

P.s. #2 careful - I put in too much heat on my second launcher and warped the housing. I can maybe deform it back into shape but in hind sight maybe put the heat on too long and too close the second time

(Aug. 29, 2018  5:52 AM)Joshzheng77 Wrote: I've heard from many different sources that this launcher has a serious skipping problem right from the moment you take it out of the package. I don't actually own this launcher, but I'm thinking about purchasing it.

Now, the reason that I'm so interested in this launcher is because it's, in my opinion, a perfect launcher (except for the skipping obviously).

1. It's very customizable.
  2. It's a ripcord launcher.
  3. It spins left and right.
  4. It has a long winder.
  5. It's fairly cheap.
Now here's my question for those of you who do happen to own this launcher: What is causing the actual skipping problem? My theory is that the part shown below is very loose. Also, how does the length of the winder for B-112 compare to the length of the B-45 Light Launcher Long Winder?
[Image: tumblr_inline_nte6xdqsgC1qbqhlg_540.png]
However, I can't actually confirm this, so I would like one if you to confirm it for me (if it's true that is).

If my theory is correct, would something such as this fix the problem?