[Answered]  LAD Drivers

Drift, Zone'+Z, Never, Mobius and Bearing are probably the cream of the crop when it comes to LAD. Xtend+ comes in second place and Destroy/Destroy' come in third.

Rise comes in fourth mainly because I've never really had too much success with it in terms of LAD. It's not bad tho
(Sep. 11, 2021  11:06 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Drift, Zone'+Z, Never, Mobius and Bearing are probably the cream of the crop when it comes to LAD. Xtend+ comes in second place and Destroy/Destroy' come in third.

Rise comes in fourth mainly because I've never really had too much success with it in terms of LAD. It's not bad tho

I’d say awakened rise is on par with bearing. Un-awakened rise is on par with xtend+. And yeah never and mobius are under-rated from what I’ve seen.
Awakened Rise has a chance against Zone'+Z i think
never probably the best overall driver besides drift for opposite and same spin
(Sep. 11, 2021  11:06 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Drift, Zone'+Z, Never, Mobius and Bearing are probably the cream of the crop when it comes to LAD. Xtend+ comes in second place and Destroy/Destroy' come in third.

Venture+V quietly whimpering in the corner