World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Answered LAD Drivers - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Answered LAD Drivers (/Thread-Answered-LAD-Drivers)

Pages: 1 2

LAD Drivers - --- - Sep. 07, 2021

Hello, so I was wondering what the best LAD drivers are since I cannot test all of them and is there any driver that can best or as good as the drift driver?

RE: LAD Drivers - UnseenBurst - Sep. 07, 2021

(Sep. 07, 2021  7:11 PM)--- Wrote: Hello, so I was wondering what the best LAD drivers are since I cannot test all of them and is there any driver that can best or as good as the drift driver?

Moment opposite spin can be really good at LAD

RE: LAD Drivers - TheRogueBlader - Sep. 07, 2021

Top Tier LAD Drivers in order from best to worst : Drift, Zone’ +z, awakened rise
Great LAD drivers in order from best to worst: , Awakened/unawakened mobius, Bearing, Never, Xtend+, un-awakened rise
Good LAD drivers in order from best to worst: Destroy, hold, atomic
Decent LAD drivers: Revolve, Orbit metal
Horrible lad drivers-survive, spiral, xtreme

The Good, decent, and horrible drivers are just examples, but the great and top tier ones are the only ones there

RE: LAD Drivers - --- - Sep. 07, 2021

Thanks a lot for the help

(Sep. 07, 2021  7:36 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Top Tier LAD Drivers in order from best to worst : Drift, Zone’ +z, awakened rise
Great LAD drivers in order from best to worst: Bearing, Never, Xtend+, un-awakened rise

The Good, decent, and horrible drivers are just examples, but the great and top tier ones are the only ones there

What makes awakened rise so good?

RE: LAD Drivers - kai edits - Sep. 07, 2021

(Sep. 07, 2021  8:38 PM)--- Wrote: Thanks a lot for the help

(Sep. 07, 2021  7:36 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Top Tier LAD Drivers in order from best to worst : Drift, Zone’ +z, awakened rise
Great LAD drivers in order from best to worst: Bearing, Never, Xtend+, un-awakened rise

Life after death

RE: LAD Drivers - --- - Sep. 07, 2021

(Sep. 07, 2021  8:51 PM)kai edits Wrote:

Life after death

Well yeah I knew that but I meant why is it's LAD so good

RE: LAD Drivers - kai edits - Sep. 07, 2021

(Sep. 07, 2021  9:01 PM)--- Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2021  8:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: Life after death

Well yeah I knew that but I meant why is it's LAD so good

Idk I don’t have the part

RE: LAD Drivers - BuilderROB - Sep. 07, 2021

The tip is worn down to where it’s closer to the actual base of the driver, giving it higher LAD than unawakened rise and giving it enough LAD to compete with top tier LAD drivers.

RE: LAD Drivers - TheRogueBlader - Sep. 07, 2021

The base is wide so it can’t tilt on its base while barely spinning, and when it’s awakened, the tip of the driver is rounder so that increases its attack power and LAD even more. That’s why it can stand up on its own without spinning like how fumiya does it in the anime.

RE: LAD Drivers - Beybladedb - Sep. 07, 2021

you forgot awakened mobius

RE: LAD Drivers - El Diablo :) - Sep. 08, 2021

(Sep. 07, 2021  11:30 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: you forgot awakened mobius

Outclassed by bearing in LAD and raw stamina. Not recommended even as a last-resort replacement due to the increase of bearing being used in tournaments these.

There is also an instruction sheet in the Lucifer the End DX booster set, that says "Once the sharp tip in the middle of the plate has been worn down, the driver can no longer be used for tournaments, this applies to mobius and drift."

(Sep. 07, 2021  7:12 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2021  7:11 PM)--- Wrote: Hello, so I was wondering what the best LAD drivers are since I cannot test all of them and is there any driver that can best or as good as the drift driver?

Moment opposite spin can be really good at LAD

It's nothing compared to Drift and Zone.  And we meet again

RE: LAD Drivers - PikaBeyblade - Sep. 08, 2021

Xtend+ is still top tier rogue blader

RE: LAD Drivers - imperial reboot - Sep. 08, 2021

quick' is a underrated attack LAD driver has it been outclassed

RE: LAD Drivers - TheRogueBlader - Sep. 08, 2021

(Sep. 08, 2021  7:42 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Xtend+ is still top tier rogue blader

Maybe 2 years ago. Presently, it scrapes on DB discs. The only good combo for Xtend+ is tempest solomon wheel Xtend+ 1S and that combo easily gets beaten by any of the top tier drivers I mentioned in opposite spin. Not to mention Xtend+ has worse same spin than bearing, so you’re better of suing bearing as it’s replacement due to the lack of attack types and the right teeth of DB beys

RE: LAD Drivers - PikaBeyblade - Sep. 10, 2021

I guess but Xtend has more stamina than zone z since it’s a sharp tip

RE: LAD Drivers - TheRogueBlader - Sep. 10, 2021

(Sep. 10, 2021  3:34 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: I guess but Xtend has more stamina than zone z since it’s a sharp tip

Zone’ +z is also a sharp tip

It’s a semi flat

RE: LAD Drivers - TheRogueBlader - Sep. 10, 2021

(Sep. 10, 2021  4:53 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: It’s a semi flat

When it’s worn down

Wait zone is sharp

RE: LAD Drivers - HyperSpriggan - Sep. 11, 2021

(Sep. 08, 2021  7:42 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Xtend+ is still top tier rogue blader

It's only decent it both same spin and opposite spin, outclassed in both areas.

(Sep. 08, 2021  8:04 PM)imperial reboot Wrote: quick' is a underrated attack LAD driver has it been outclassed

It has 0 LAD

(Sep. 10, 2021  5:44 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Wait zone is sharp

Yes do you even have the part you cannot make claims without even having it.

(Sep. 08, 2021  2:32 PM)El Diablo Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2021  11:30 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: you forgot awakened mobius

Outclassed by bearing in LAD and raw stamina. Not recommended even as a last-resort replacement due to the increase of bearing being used in tournaments these.

There is also an instruction sheet in the Lucifer the End DX booster set, that says "Once the sharp tip in the middle of the plate has been worn down, the driver can no longer be used for tournaments, this applies to mobius and drift."

(Sep. 07, 2021  7:12 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Moment opposite spin can be really good at LAD

It's nothing compared to Drift and Zone.  And we meet again
Awakened drift/mobius/bearing are all legal if it is not completely worn down (and it will be harder to destabilise and probably more LAD). He does not mean it as in it has completely worn down.

(Sep. 08, 2021  8:04 PM)imperial reboot Wrote: quick' is a underrated attack LAD driver has it been outclassed

It has 0 LAD

Rubber attack drivers do not have LAD. They can have stamina (Quick'). The only "LAD" attack drivers are things like Destroy', Hold' etcetera. And those aren't even fully attack, they have mixed attack. And Quick' is not underrated people ARE using it in tournaments.

RE: LAD Drivers - PikaBeyblade - Sep. 11, 2021

I just don’t have it since I’m a kid and don’t have money so my mom has to buy it and she doesn’t like expensive stuff

RE: LAD Drivers - TheRogueBlader - Sep. 11, 2021

(Sep. 11, 2021  6:03 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: I just don’t have it since I’m a kid and don’t have money so my mom has to buy it and she doesn’t like expensive stuff

Dude, I feel you. I’ve been blading for 5 years, I have 65 beys, and 52% of those beys were my brothers. I went 2 and 1/2 years with only having 8 beys

RE: LAD Drivers - valtaoi_007 - Sep. 11, 2021

forgot about mobius

RE: LAD Drivers - TheRogueBlader - Sep. 11, 2021

(Sep. 11, 2021  9:30 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

forgot about mobius

Oh yeah! I’ll edit that, but mobius would go in the great section

RE: LAD Drivers - g2_ - Sep. 11, 2021

Quick has almost no LAD at all.