[Answered]  Judgement Joker Counters

Hello guys, is there anyone who can share some beyblade with combo that can almost defeat Judgement joker?
(Oct. 22, 2019  6:36 AM)Anwar Wrote:
Hello guys, is there anyone who can share some beyblade with combo that can almost defeat Judgement joker?

LS.00C.Xt+
Zwei Diabolos St Jl’ , Lord Spriggan 0(Painted)C Xt+, Potentially Knockout Diabolos St/ Ar X’/Qc’/ Z’/ A’
(Oct. 22, 2019  5:47 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Zwei Diabolos St Jl’ , Lord Spriggan 0(Painted)C Xt+, Potentially Knockout Diabolos St/ Ar X’/Qc’/ Z’/ A’

Knockout pretty new I don't think everybody have it now.
Zwei Diabolos.Sting.Destroy' | Lord Spriggan.Vanguard.Rise
try this: Poison Pegasus 00Proof Orbit Metal Gen, Dread Bahamut 0Bump Bearing Gen or Lord Spriggan (Left Spin) 0Turn Xtend+ (Stamina Mode)
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:49 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: try this: Poison Pegasus 00Proof Orbit Metal Gen, Dread Bahamut 0Bump Bearing Gen or Lord Spriggan (Left Spin) 0Turn Xtend+ (Stamina Mode)
The first combo won't stand up to joker. For bahamut, 10/00 would work better. Don't use turn on Xt+ because Xt+ is short, and turn is low, leading to scraping, and use 10/00 on spriggan(painted).
(Oct. 25, 2019  3:01 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:49 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: try this: Poison Pegasus 00Proof Orbit Metal Gen, Dread Bahamut 0Bump Bearing Gen or Lord Spriggan (Left Spin) 0Turn Xtend+ (Stamina Mode)
The first combo won't stand up to joker. For bahamut, 10/00 would work better. Don't use turn on Xt+ because Xt+ is short, and turn is low, leading to scraping, and use 10/00 on spriggan(painted).

these worked for me against judgement
Ok. Just those combos are kinda risky and probably can't consistently win. Turn on Xt+ is not a good idea. Cross is much better.
I've all but ditched Dread Bahamut because it bursts consistently against Judgment, even with Gen. Gen feels mandatory upon Dread and it will still burst against things like Orb Egis. It's a niche pick but not competitive enough to stand up as a valuable piece within the meta.
tbh keep' is really underrated against i get that's it a niche pick but knockout true to its name is op at koing and it you watch leo burst you know how op it is at ko keep is perfect to counter both attack types
Maybe I can try keep’ on DB 00Bump if I get it.
(Oct. 25, 2019  9:12 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Maybe I can try keep’ on DB 00Bump if I get it.

try something not dread cuz dread is awful against attack types
(Oct. 25, 2019  9:19 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  9:12 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Maybe I can try keep’ on DB 00Bump if I get it.

try something not dread cuz dread is awful against attack types

The only other thing I have till Christmas is union. My only GT beys are Union Achilles and Dread Bahamut with gen and I have a ten weight
(Oct. 25, 2019  9:25 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  9:19 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: try something not dread cuz dread is awful against attack types

The only other thing I have till Christmas is union. My only GT beys are Union Achilles and Dread Bahamut with gen and I have a ten weight

oh [Image: 3edkej.jpg]
I thought Dread was basically unburstable with Gen? Why do my parts never have bursting problems...
(Oct. 25, 2019  11:57 PM)Armor Wrote: I thought Dread was basically unburstable with Gen? Why do my parts never have bursting problems...

Mine seems fine but I do not have judgement so can not really test it.
I can do some if anyone wants me to
I wish Dread was unburstable with Gen. No matter what chip, layer, or driver I use, it detonates against things with any sort of power behind them. I've tried the random layer Dread and the triple set Dread and neither one felt good. I've also alternated between the red triple set and the exclusive green Gen to no avail. Dread looks so damn fine, but its performance doesn't come close to equaling its aesthetics.
(Oct. 26, 2019  12:32 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I wish Dread was unburstable with Gen. No matter what chip, layer, or driver I use, it detonates against things with any sort of power behind them. I've tried the random layer Dread and the triple set Dread and neither one felt good. I've also alternated between the red triple set and the exclusive green Gen to no avail. Dread looks so damn fine, but its performance doesn't come close to equaling its aesthetics.

My Dread combo with gen can win against spriggan on XT+.
It's not the worst piece that exists and definitely has usability, but when compared against everything else in a competitive sense it doesn't stand up high enough to be considered worthy of being part of the meta.

Edit - Importantly though, it has no chance against Judgment.
(Oct. 26, 2019  12:08 AM)Armor Wrote: I can do some if anyone wants me to

round layer outer keep'

(Oct. 26, 2019  12:50 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:

round layer outer keep'

vs judgement diabolos blitz qc'
(Oct. 26, 2019  12:50 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:

round layer outer keep'

(Oct. 26, 2019  12:50 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: round layer outer keep'

vs judgement diabolos blitz qc'

Uh, I don't have outer or keep'. round layer I can do. I can Judgement Dragon/Valkyrie/Spriggan Blitz Hn'/Dm' Zan/Retsu, how's that?
You really need that Judgment Diabolos for proper testing. It's without a doubt the most competitive and strongest variant.