[Answered]  Is ls.7.mr good for using for long time

I am thinking to buy nl,ls and sr so i wanted to know how long can ls work nicely also does the teeth wear affect the performance if does someone can reccomend between gv.6vortex.rb , ks.2.glaive.lp , sx.1.ir and df.8.nothing
sx,gv, and df work really good
try using the "build me a combo" thread next time?

But to answer the question, sX.7V/G.Mr/Rb work if you want a stationary combo
(Dec. 03, 2018  7:17 PM)Dragunix Wrote: try using the "build me a combo" thread next time?

i think you didnt understand the question i asked how much performance of ls is decreased after the wearing out of teeth and the best bey along with nl sr in gv df and sx and ks
(Dec. 03, 2018  7:23 PM)Ansh3005 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2018  7:17 PM)Dragunix Wrote: try using the "build me a combo" thread next time?

i think you didnt understand the question i asked how much performance of ls is decreased after the wearing out of teeth and the best bey along with nl sr in gv df and sx and ks

Well. I'd say that lS gets a bit easier to burst after the two sharp teeth wear out. I've had my own lS for a while, and I'd say the teeth do feel a decent bit looser now than they did before.

Out of the other beys, nL, Sr, sX, and dF would be the best, with Sr getting rid of the need for dF. This second question could have been in Purchase Consultation...but besides that, you may want to go with some Cho-Z beys if you're looking for the best possible performance. If not, then see above for the best out of your options.
(Dec. 03, 2018  7:30 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2018  7:23 PM)Ansh3005 Wrote: i think you didnt understand the question i asked how much performance of ls is decreased after the wearing out of teeth and the best bey along with nl sr in gv df and sx and ks

Well. I'd say that lS gets a bit easier to burst after the two sharp teeth wear out. I've had my own lS for a while, and I'd say the teeth do feel a decent bit looser now than they did before.

Out of the other beys, nL, Sr, sX, and dF would be the best, with Sr getting rid of the need for dF. This second question could have been in Purchase Consultation...but besides that, you may want to go with some Cho-Z beys if you're looking for the best possible performance. If not, then see above for the best out of your options.

so in your opinion which one should i buy df or sx instead of ls or should i buy ls
(Dec. 03, 2018  6:49 PM)Ansh3005 Wrote: I am thinking to buy nl,ls and sr so i wanted to know how long can ls work nicely also does the teeth wear affect the performance if does someone can reccomend between gv.6vortex.rb , ks.2.glaive.lp , sx.1.ir and df.8.nothing

Good question because both legend Spriggan's teeth and merge wear out pretty fast. Even though I didn't use my lS that much, right now it's completely unusable since there are basically no teeth left.
My legend spriggan teeth wore down pretty quickly and now burst's too much on the merge driver.
my legend Spriggan broke my god Valkyrie reboot driver lol. But my god Valkyrie broke the side of the legend Spriggan layer so for me I’d say no, but results vary.
(Dec. 04, 2018  3:36 AM)NPN Wrote: My legend spriggan teeth wore down pretty quickly and now burst's too much on the merge driver.

Everyone's Story Lol
I have a question : Does lS wears out faster in comparison to Sr or Sr wears out faster in comparison to lS ? ( in teeth wearing )
(Dec. 04, 2018  5:02 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I have a question : Does lS wears out faster in comparison to Sr or Sr wears out faster in comparison to lS ? ( in teeth wearing )

yes, I experienced it
(Dec. 04, 2018  5:08 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2018  5:02 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I have a question : Does lS wears out faster in comparison to Sr or Sr wears out faster in comparison to lS ? ( in teeth wearing )

yes, I experienced it

Oh , you misunderstood it , I asked , Which one of these WEAR DOWN Faster < Options , (A) lS , (B) Sr >
(A) = lS ; (B) = Sr
(Dec. 04, 2018  12:01 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2018  3:36 AM)NPN Wrote: My legend spriggan teeth wore down pretty quickly and now burst's too much on the merge driver.

Everyone's Story Lol

(Dec. 04, 2018  5:19 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2018  5:08 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: yes, I experienced it

Oh , you misunderstood it , I asked , Which one of these WEAR DOWN Faster < Options , (A) lS , (B) Sr >
(A) = lS ; (B) = Sr

Sorry I was answering to 
Does lS 's teeth wears out faster than Sr's