[Answered]  Is X2 recommendable?

(Nov. 04, 2017  6:17 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: Yep, I'll buy sX from hasbro, thank you all for your help.

I think Sieg Xcalibur for Hasbro will arrive in 2018. Even though that Zankye or Illinuc said they will be released in December, they will be released to Australia, then to Canada, then to the US(I think). Yeah it will be best to buy the Sieg Xcalibur than X2 because there are some breakages from X2 compared to sX. The TT sX is very good that most beys do not survive (not even D2 as a competative combo). The sX does break on the side, but more like a chip and it doesn't worsen the performance.
I haven't had any breakage issues from my X2 but I know it does chip. I also haven't had the chance to use a sX but I hear they're dominating the meta. It would be best to wait for sX in my opinion.
(Nov. 04, 2017  8:43 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: I haven't had any breakage issues from my X2 but I know it does chip. I also haven't had the chance to use a sX but I hear they're dominating the meta. It would be best to wait for sX in my opinion.

I have, along with other Japanese bladers. The sword launcher gears can break and the tip of the sword can break(I had experience).
I'm not saying it can't happen, I'm just saying I've never had mine actually break. Only two I've had break were a Valtryek V2 and a Doomscizor D2, both by my Spryzen S2, ironically enough. As for the Sword Launcher, I trashed that piece of junk a long time ago. I prefer either a Light Launcher/ Long Winder setup or a String launcher over that thing.