[Answered]  Is Wizard Fafnir supposed to quake on the stock combo?

This is my first post, so I hope I'm not doing something wrong.

Anyways,

My friend has a burst Beyblade called Wizard Fafnir. Ever since he has had it it has been extremely unbalanced. When it spins, it's kind of like he has the driver Operate on it in the attack mode. It wobbles around and moves erratically. But it doesn't have that part, it has a part called Sen I think? Plus, no matter what parts you put on the layer, it quakes like this. He refuses to tell me why it seems so... wrong. Is it supposed to be like this?

I have a feeling it might be a fake, and not made by an official Beyblade producer, but he denies it. Other than its horrible balance, it's not evident that it was made poorly. I refuse to battle it because of a fear it could damage my layers, which it has damaged my Kerbeus layer.
(Sep. 02, 2021  2:49 PM)MrMister Wrote: This is my first post, so I hope I'm not doing something wrong.

Anyways,

My friend has a burst Beyblade called Wizard Fafnir. Ever since he has had it it has been extremely unbalanced. When it spins, it's kind of like he has the driver Operate on it in the attack mode. It wobbles around and moves erratically. But it doesn't have that part, it has a part called Sen I think? Plus, no matter what parts you put on the layer, it quakes like this. He refuses to tell me why it seems so... wrong. Is it supposed to be like this?

I have a feeling it might be a fake, and not made by an official Beyblade producer, but he denies it. Other than its horrible balance, it's not evident that it was made poorly. I refuse to battle it because of a fear it could damage my layers, which it has damaged my Kerbeus layer.

It could be the Driver Rise, I think? I'm honestly not sure, as I don't own Wizard yet...
(Sep. 02, 2021  2:49 PM)MrMister Wrote: This is my first post, so I hope I'm not doing something wrong.

Anyways,

No, it's not meant to. It's possible he's put the Rise driver on incorrectly, at an angle so that the sharp point doesn't touch the stadium properly. If you want to check whether it's real, look at the base of the layer. If the screws have a Y shaped hole, rather than an X shaped hole, it's probably real. The screws on the driver shouldn't have any holes at all. 
hope this helps
Maybe post a picture so we can get a good look at it?
(Sep. 02, 2021  2:52 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

Anyways,

It could be the Driver Rise, I think? I'm honestly not sure, as I don't own Wizard yet...
Rise works well on any other combo though, so I don't think so.

(Sep. 02, 2021  2:54 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Maybe post a picture so we can get a good look at it?

I'll ask him if I can get pictures, but he probably won't let me.

(Sep. 02, 2021  2:53 PM)StookyWaffles Wrote:

Anyways,

No, it's not meant to. It's possible he's put the Rise driver on incorrectly, at an angle so that the sharp point doesn't touch the stadium properly. If you want to check whether it's real, look at the base of the layer. If the screws have a Y shaped hole, rather than an X shaped hole, it's probably real. The screws on the driver shouldn't have any holes at all. 
hope this helps

The Rise driver can be wiggled around while its on the layer and pointed in random directions, and its been like that since he got it.

Anyways,

Is he using stock combo Wizard? or did he changed the parts? Ratchet (the stock disc) can distabilize the bey by a little bit, but it's too little. Also, launching Wizard at an angle with it's driver (Rise) can make the bey very aggresive. Now, if it literally Jumps, then threre's something wrong.
(Sep. 02, 2021  3:02 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

Anyways,

Is he using stock combo Wizard? or did he changed the parts? Ratchet (the stock disc) can distabilize the bey by a little bit, but it's too little. Also, launching Wizard at an angle with it's driver (Rise) can make the bey very aggresive. Now, if it literally Jumps, then threre's something wrong.
It jumps like a bunny rabbit no matter how you launch it.
(Sep. 02, 2021  3:45 PM)MrMister Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2021  3:02 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Is he using stock combo Wizard? or did he changed the parts? Ratchet (the stock disc) can distabilize the bey by a little bit, but it's too little. Also, launching Wizard at an angle with it's driver (Rise) can make the bey very aggresive. Now, if it literally Jumps, then threre's something wrong.
It jumps like a bunny rabbit no matter how you launch it.

How he launches beyblades? What launcher he uses? Is his Wizard broken, thus making it off balance? I think one of the teeth sets on Fafnir GT chip is broken, and it makes the bey very unstable.
(Sep. 02, 2021  4:07 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2021  3:45 PM)MrMister Wrote: It jumps like a bunny rabbit no matter how you launch it.

How he launches beyblades? What launcher he uses? Is his Wizard broken, thus making it off balance? I think one of the teeth sets on Fafnir GT chip is broken, and it makes the bey very unstable.

It looks perfectly fine, as he hasn't used it much. Everything on it looks almost brand new. He launches a little strange, but all his other beys spin perfectly fine.
(Sep. 02, 2021  4:44 PM)MrMister Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2021  4:07 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: How he launches beyblades? What launcher he uses? Is his Wizard broken, thus making it off balance? I think one of the teeth sets on Fafnir GT chip is broken, and it makes the bey very unstable.

It looks perfectly fine, as he hasn't used it much. Everything on it looks almost brand new. He launches a little strange, but all his other beys spin perfectly fine.

Is it unstable for the whole battle or only in the start?
(Sep. 02, 2021  5:11 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2021  4:44 PM)MrMister Wrote: It looks perfectly fine, as he hasn't used it much. Everything on it looks almost brand new. He launches a little strange, but all his other beys spin perfectly fine.

Is it unstable for the whole battle or only in the start?
It's unstable the whole battle. I cannot post pictures of it, but i do have them. It looks legit, but does not perform so.
(Sep. 02, 2021  9:57 PM)MrMister Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2021  5:11 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Is it unstable for the whole battle or only in the start?
It's unstable the whole battle. I cannot post pictures of it, but i do have them. It looks legit, but does not perform so.

Is it the Wizard ring that makes things unbalanced? Like, if you make any other combo with Wizard (with another chip and GT weight), does that go crazy?
The rise driver is probably slanted. You should probably buy a new driver just in case it's something else though
(Sep. 02, 2021  11:28 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2021  9:57 PM)MrMister Wrote: It's unstable the whole battle. I cannot post pictures of it, but i do have them. It looks legit, but does not perform so.

Is it the Wizard ring that makes things unbalanced? Like, if you make any other combo with Wizard (with another chip and GT weight), does that go crazy?

Yeah it appears to be the wizard ring.
(Sep. 04, 2021  3:31 PM)MrMister Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2021  11:28 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Is it the Wizard ring that makes things unbalanced? Like, if you make any other combo with Wizard (with another chip and GT weight), does that go crazy?

Yeah it appears to be the wizard ring.
So any combination with Wizard? Or he always uses 1 part? like a disc or driver.
Wizard is notable for raising the teeth, so the Beyblade is more likely to burst. Consequently, I think the Rise driver being put on it has less holding it in and probably wobbles. I'm not sure if it's ever been that bad in videos I've seen, but that could be an explanation.
(Sep. 04, 2021  6:13 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2021  3:31 PM)MrMister Wrote: Yeah it appears to be the wizard ring.
So any combination with Wizard? Or he always uses 1 part? like a disc or driver.

Any combination with Wizard makes it quake and wobble. Unless you put Operate in Attack mode on it a certain way, then it almost works right. He actually decided to research into this, and found out he got a used beyblade that was being sold as new by some korean knockoff company. So I guess that explains it a little.

(Sep. 04, 2021  10:25 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Wizard is notable for raising the teeth, so the Beyblade is more likely to burst. Consequently, I think the Rise driver being put on it has less holding it in and probably wobbles. I'm not sure if it's ever been that bad in videos I've seen, but that could be an explanation.

The wizard ring appears to be heavily worn, and the "threads' that hold the performance tip in place are so worn the driver can be wiggled off without even properly taking it apart. So I guess this question is now answered. Though, what you said will be something I keep in mind for future purchases, and I will communicate to my friend.
Ya know, being fake is likely here. If any of the parts have philips head screwdrivers, it’s a fake. I wouldn’t be surprised that a fake would wobble, since they’re lower quality. Did the box happen to say Takara Tomy on it, or was it another brand that wasn’t Takara Tomy?
(Sep. 06, 2021  1:42 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Ya know, being fake is likely here. If any of the parts have philips head screwdrivers, it’s a fake. I wouldn’t be surprised that a fake would wobble, since they’re lower quality. Did the box happen to say Takara Tomy on it, or was it another brand that wasn’t Takara Tomy?

It has the normal y-shaped screws. And yeah, my friend said it was sold by some korean brand that was reselling TT beys used..