[Answered]  Is It Bad To Put Dash Drivers On GT Chips With Strong Teeth?

guys, is is bad to pair a dash driver with a gt chip with monster teeth like valkyrie. would it break??!
GT Beys are still very new, people are waiting to receive them and currently testing so it's too early at this point to have a definitive yes or no answer to this. I'm guessing no just because it's unlikely that TT didn't take dash drivers (as a subgroup of drivers) into account when designing the GT chips.
Yes, but only If you want it to burst.
(Mar. 29, 2019  10:38 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: guys, is is bad to pair a dash driver with a gt chip with monster teeth like valkyrie. would it break??!

I honestly believe most of the dash drivers are greatly better than the god drivers, given their wider and taller compatison with other ones... to be honest, i feel like nothing bad will happen... so long as they aren't fresh, too sharp, damaged or any sort of abnormal placment
(Mar. 29, 2019  10:38 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: guys, is is bad to pair a dash driver with a gt chip with monster teeth like valkyrie. would it break??!

Having tried Dash Drivers on Slash Valkyrie, Ashura, and Dragon, I can assure you it is fine.
It isn't. Ashura, though, is really, really good on dash drivers.
Ashura has hilariously weak teeth, you sort of NEED dash drivers to compensate.
Likewise, Valkyrie has ridiculous strong teeth, but only two of them, so you really need dash drivers to make sure those teeth never skip from a monster hit.
Dragon should be fine without a dash driver. I would never consider using either of the other released chips without one.