[Answered]  Invincible Noctemis

(Nov. 06, 2018  5:18 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2018  4:45 AM)Armor Wrote: Agreed. Also, are you looking to burst, or just beat his combo?
Well, not really either of those 2, I just need to figure out what's going on.

Why don't you ask your friend what he is doing?
(Nov. 06, 2018  5:25 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2018  5:18 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Well, not really either of those 2, I just need to figure out what's going on.

Why don't you ask your friend what he is doing?

I've asked, he said he did nothing to it. I don't believe him that much tho..
(Nov. 06, 2018  6:04 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2018  5:25 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Why don't you ask your friend what he is doing?

I've asked, he said he did nothing to it. I don't believe him that much tho..
Maybe he has a good mold...but I think other ppl already said that.
I don't think it's that either. I watched him put it together with ease. No struggles whatsoever.
(Nov. 06, 2018  6:44 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: I don't think it's that either. I watched him put it together with ease. No struggles whatsoever.
? He is one lucky guy...
I think it is the stadium. The tower stadium favors stamina. There is not enough space for attack types to speed up.

battle it in a normal stadium with a strong attack type.
Guys we battled in Chaos Core Stadium! Basically red version of standard blue Stadium!
Try a heavy combo with xtreme or a high recoil stationary combo with high weight.

With the conventional attack type the attacks should knock out or burst it.

With the stationary attacker you should be able to use its own attacks to burst it.

Tell me the exact combo your friend used and I will test some combos for you to use.
Oh. Since you were saying you couldn't beat him, I was thinking you could make a stamina combo that could beat it.

Also, that seems suspicious. Didn't you say you couldn't take it apart with your hands?
(Nov. 07, 2018  8:52 PM)Armor Wrote: Oh. Since you were saying you couldn't beat him, I was thinking you could make a stamina combo that could beat it.

Also, that seems suspicious. Didn't you say you couldn't take it apart with your hands?

That is correct
(Nov. 08, 2018  2:23 AM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  8:52 PM)Armor Wrote: Oh. Since you were saying you couldn't beat him, I was thinking you could make a stamina combo that could beat it.

That is correct
Hmm what beyblade parts do you have. Maybe just maybe your friend found out a way to use the click like things on the bottom of N3 to lock his combo. I am going to go see if I can lock my.
(Nov. 08, 2018  2:29 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  2:23 AM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: That is correct
Hmm what beyblade parts do you have. Maybe just maybe your friend found out a way to use the click like things on the bottom of N3 to lock his combo. I am going to go see if I can lock my.

That would make sense if he locked the locks into the combo so it is ridiculously tight.
(Nov. 08, 2018  2:33 AM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  2:29 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Hmm what beyblade parts do you have. Maybe just maybe your friend found out a way to use the click like things on the bottom of N3 to lock his combo. I am going to go see if I can lock my.

That would make sense if he locked the locks into the combo so it is ridiculously tight.
It works. I will test it in battle tomorrow. Make sure to tell your friend  he or she is smart.?
Noctemis is probably the second best legal switchstrike bey available, it also just might be that your combos didn't have the power to burst it. While it can be hard, Its definitely possible.
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:53 AM)bladekid Wrote: Noctemis is probably the second best legal switchstrike bey available, it also just might be that your combos didn't have the power to burst it. While it can be hard, Its definitely possible.

Plenty of good combos burst it. Expecially sense it is stock N3.2.J

Even on a good combo I can list a few combos that can beat it. N3 just has a little too much recoil to take beatings from good attackers,mobile and stationary.
(Nov. 08, 2018  4:30 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:53 AM)bladekid Wrote: Noctemis is probably the second best legal switchstrike bey available, it also just might be that your combos didn't have the power to burst it. While it can be hard, Its definitely possible.

Even on a good combo I can list a few combos that can beat it. N3 just has a little too much recoil to take beatings from good attackers,mobile and stationary.

Yes but his friends might have lock his layer with the clicks on the bottom I tested out and it dose work it was super tight. But I will do test battle using it tomorrow.
(Nov. 08, 2018  4:30 AM)MWF Wrote:

Yeah, makes sense, but if your not using a good attack combo, N3 doesnt burst that easily and can survive strong hits sometimes.
Well, you said your friend was using the stock combo, it is possible that it’s not the n3 layer but a driver with a tight spring (this is an error). Hasbro has had some problems concerning errors where driver springs were mistakingly too tight, noctenis already has good slopes which is likely why it was too hard to take apart and I happen to have a hasbro survive with this issue (the one from the Yegdrion y2 and Kerbeus k2 dual pack) I compared it with my survive from the Roktavor Nepstrius dual pack and there is definitely an issue.
(Nov. 08, 2018  2:43 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  2:33 AM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: That would make sense if he locked the locks into the combo so it is ridiculously tight.
It works. I will test it in battle tomorrow. Make sure to tell your friend  he or she is smart.?

Ok! Time to mark the post answered! Thanks so much for your help everyone!

What's the best one? The only banned one is Maximum Garuda for official Hasbro tournaments, while the WBO bans Spryzen Requiem as well.
(Nov. 08, 2018  6:52 PM)Armor Wrote:

What's the best one? The only banned one is Maximum Garuda for official Hasbro tournaments, while the WBO bans Spryzen Requiem as well.

Arc Balkbesh clearly, it's literally broken
(Nov. 08, 2018  10:38 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  6:52 PM)Armor Wrote: What's the best one? The only banned one is Maximum Garuda for official Hasbro tournaments, while the WBO bans Spryzen Requiem as well.

Arc Balkbesh clearly, it's literally broken
 Can't deny, B3 is the best. N3 takes 2nd and I wanna say either F3 or J3 is the 3rd. For combos I mean, not stock. B3 or dC3 is probably the best stock bey.
(Nov. 08, 2018  4:35 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  4:30 AM)MWF Wrote: Plenty of good combos burst it. Expecially sense it is stock N3.2.J

Yes but his friends might have lock his layer with the clicks on the bottom I tested out and it dose work it was super tight. But I will do test battle using it tomorrow.
Wait, you can use the tabs on the bottom to stop the layer from bursting?
(Nov. 09, 2018  5:52 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  4:35 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Yes but his friends might have lock his layer with the clicks on the bottom I tested out and it dose work it was super tight. But I will do test battle using it tomorrow.
Wait, you can use the tabs on the bottom to stop the layer from bursting?
Yep just put the taps not lock in and put the disk and tip in it.
(Nov. 09, 2018  5:43 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  10:38 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Arc Balkbesh clearly, it's literally broken
 Can't deny, B3 is the best. N3 takes 2nd and I wanna say either F3 or J3 is the 3rd. For combos I mean, not stock. B3 or dC3 is probably the best stock bey.

Jinnius? is it really that good lol?