[Answered]  Invincible Noctemis

(Nov. 10, 2018  6:29 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2018  5:52 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Wait, you can use the tabs on the bottom to stop the layer from bursting?
Yep just put the taps not lock in and put the disk and tip in it.

I thought you couldn't put the top im with the tabs like that... I guess I'll try it out...
Okay so it turns out that N3 tabs can make the combo more tightened so I name it steel mode here is some unofficial test in the star storm.

Surge xcalius x3 7c destroy vs nemesis N3 upper mode 2 jaggy

1:X3 burst finish
2: N3 out spin
3: X3 out spin
4: X3 burst finish
5: X3 burst finish.
Okay so X3 did good Now lets see about steel mode.  

Surge xcalius x3 7c destroy vs nemesis N3 upper mode 2 jaggy steel mode.

1:N3 out spin
2:N3 out spin
3:N3 burst finish
4:N3 out spin
5:N3 out spin

Okay so steel mode did super good and that one burst N3 knock X3 in the air then when x3 landed N3 hit it again and X3 burst.
(Nov. 10, 2018  4:32 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Okay so it turns out that N3 tabs can make the combo more tightened so I name it steel mode here is some unofficial test in the star storm.

Surge xcalius x3 7c destroy vs nemesis N3 upper mode 2 jaggy

1:X3 burst finish
2: N3 out spin
3: X3 out spin
4: X3 burst finish
5: X3 burst finish.
Okay so X3 did good Now lets see about steel mode.  

Surge xcalius x3 7c destroy vs nemesis N3 upper mode 2 jaggy steel mode.

1:N3 out spin
2:N3 out spin
3:N3 burst finish
4:N3 out spin
5:N3 out spin

Okay so steel mode did super good and that one burst N3 knock X3 in the air then when x3 landed N3 hit it again and X3 burst.

That last part sounds super cool. too bad there's no video of it.
(Nov. 10, 2018  3:23 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2018  5:43 PM)bladekid Wrote:  Can't deny, B3 is the best. N3 takes 2nd and I wanna say either F3 or J3 is the 3rd. For combos I mean, not stock. B3 or dC3 is probably the best stock bey.

Jinnius? is it really that good lol?
Yeah, it has solid defence and with the Gr driver, it can beat F3 on Ds and I Believe hS on At.
(Nov. 11, 2018  4:17 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2018  3:23 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Jinnius? is it really that good lol?
Yeah, it has solid defence and with the Gr driver, it can beat F3 on Ds and I Believe hS on At.

I honestly do not believe it can beat hS at all.
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:53 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  4:17 PM)bladekid Wrote: Yeah, it has solid defence and with the Gr driver, it can beat F3 on Ds and I Believe hS on At.

I honestly do not believe it can beat hS at all.
Lol It totally can. I actually got around to testing in today and it won by a decent bit.
I don't thank that Beyblades have tighter slopes, I think that it's just luck of the draw and how the bey was formed.
(Nov. 13, 2018  5:01 AM)LuinorDestroy Wrote: I don't thank that Beyblades have tighter slopes, I think that it's just luck of the draw and how the bey was formed.

Are you talking about  N3?
He just used half of the lock system

He unlocked half and locked the other half

Pretty simple