[Answered]  Invincible Noctemis

Ok, so recently, my friend got the Battle Tower set by Hasbro. Being the blader I was, I was bouncing up and down with joy as I saw the stadium in his hands. So I battled him and could never win against his Noctemis. I brushed it off at first, but then it got more annoying that my best combo couldn't beat him! I decided to take a look and try to take it apart, but it was on so tight I couldn't even TURN it to take it apart! Anybody have a clue to why this is?
It could be a mold error.
Does he have any TT parts because when a TT driver is on a Hasbro bey it's really tight and hard to turn or maybe I'm just weak
I have the set and my burst all the time. Wait are you battling in the battle tower if you are it is really hard to burst any thing.
(Nov. 02, 2018  7:27 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: Does he have any TT parts because when a TT driver is on a Hasbro bey it's really tight and hard to turn or maybe I'm just weak

All he has is Hasbro beys.

(Nov. 02, 2018  8:48 PM)Jman jman Wrote: I have the set and my burst all the time. Wait are you battling in the battle tower if you  are it is really hard to burst any thing.

We battled in the Chaos Core stadium, which has a much bigger battle space.
What parts were they using?
If it's to burst I think I have an answer, either he used the paper mod where you put paper where the slopes go, and he put a whole bunch, or he just super glued the layer
What combo were you using?
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:22 AM)Bey Legend XD Wrote: If it's to burst I think I have an answer, either he used the paper mod where you put paper where the slopes go, and he put a whole bunch, or he just super glued the layer

This is impossible(the super glue). He took it apart, despite the effort, meaning it wasn't glued.
(Nov. 05, 2018  3:55 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:22 AM)Bey Legend XD Wrote: If it's to burst I think I have an answer, either he used the paper mod where you put paper where the slopes go, and he put a whole bunch, or he just super glued the layer

This is impossible(the super glue). He took it apart, despite the effort, meaning it wasn't glued.

When did they say the took it apart
My apologies, I misread what he wrote. I guess that's possible.
I say it’s a whole bunch of paper
(Nov. 05, 2018  3:03 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: What combo were you using?

Strike V3 5 Hold. It destroyed Odax O2, which has the best slopes I've seen
(Nov. 05, 2018  5:42 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  3:03 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: What combo were you using?

Strike V3 5 Hold. It destroyed Odax O2, which has the best slopes I've seen

O2 has mediocre slopes. N3 has better slopes. V3 (strike is just a remold).5.H is average. Try X3.7B.X or kalazar K3.0B.At.
(Nov. 05, 2018  5:47 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  5:42 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Strike V3 5 Hold. It destroyed Odax O2, which has the best slopes I've seen

O2 has mediocre slopes. N3 has better slopes. V3 (strike is just a remold).5.H is average. Try X3.7B.X or kalazar K3.0B.At.
Which O2 are you talking about? I got the one from the W2 O2 Dual pack and the slopes are so tight. Not sure about the O2 Starter pack.. Surtr S2 and Odax O2 dual pack's Odax slopes aren't good. Plus, I don't Have X3 or K3, much less those parts.
(Nov. 05, 2018  6:19 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  5:47 PM)MWF Wrote: O2 has mediocre slopes. N3 has better slopes. V3 (strike is just a remold).5.H is average. Try X3.7B.X or kalazar K3.0B.At.
Which O2 are you talking about? I got the one from the W2 O2 Dual pack and the slopes are so tight. Not sure about the O2 Starter pack.. Surtr S2 and Odax O2 dual pack's Odax slopes aren't good. Plus, I don't Have X3 or K3, much less those parts.

Okay do yo have f3?
(Nov. 05, 2018  6:28 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  6:19 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Which O2 are you talking about? I got the one from the W2 O2 Dual pack and the slopes are so tight. Not sure about the O2 Starter pack.. Surtr S2 and Odax O2 dual pack's Odax slopes aren't good. Plus, I don't Have X3 or K3, much less those parts.

Okay do yo have f3?
Yeah

(Nov. 05, 2018  2:18 AM)Mage Wrote: What parts were they using?

Just the stock combo, N3 2 Jaggy
(Nov. 05, 2018  6:30 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  6:28 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Okay do yo have f3?
Yeah

Due to the Battle Tower's relatively small battle area and the Hold tip's large surface area, it's very likely for your combo to lose a lot of stamina before getting good hits off the opponent. Jaggy on the other hand, is a lot more controllable and does not move around as much as Hold. Try a more controllable Driver that has less surface area, that will probably help with staying in the fight longer.
(Nov. 05, 2018  6:30 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  6:28 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Okay do yo have f3?
Yeah

Soft launch f3 should be able burst it if there is no funny business going on.
(Nov. 05, 2018  9:04 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  6:30 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Yeah

Due to the Battle Tower's relatively small battle area and the Hold tip's large surface area, it's very likely for your combo to lose a lot of stamina before getting good hits off the opponent. Jaggy on the other hand, is a lot more controllable and does not move around as much as Hold. Try a more controllable Driver that has less surface area, that will probably help with staying in the fight longer.

We did the battles in the Chaos Core stadium.
If you have Legend Spryzen S3 or Spryzen Requiem S3, give those a try.
Agreed. Also, are you looking to burst, or just beat his combo?
(Nov. 06, 2018  4:45 AM)Armor Wrote: Agreed. Also, are you looking to burst, or just beat his combo?
Well, not really either of those 2, I just need to figure out what's going on.