[Answered]  I'm new to Beyblade. What are some tips to start?

I started Beyblade not too long ago, and I need some advice on how to start.
(Jun. 01, 2019  9:18 PM)Starry Knight Wrote: I started Beyblade not too long ago, and I need some advice on how to start.

Welcome to the WBO! A few tips on how to start would be reading through the Wiki, watching videos about strategy or just tournament footage, like on the WBO YouTube account, or asking people here in the WBO threads. If you want some tips on what to buy, I'll give you the same recommendations that I gave someone else:
Hey there, welcome! Are you getting into the plastic series, the metal series, or burst?
Practice your launch. Watch YouTube vids on different launch techniques. This is the best advice i can give you.
1. Prepare your wallet
2. Look through the winning combos thread to find the good parts
3. Buy the good parts
4. That's really all you need to do to be good at beyblade imo
practice launch stances different stances have there own advantages and disadvantages
also find your own launch you can mix many it will help your power to find your launch
(Jun. 02, 2019  4:31 AM)drewb518 Wrote: practice launch stances different stances have there own advantages and disadvantages
also find your own launch you can mix many it will help your power to find your launch

For someone that's just starting out, a normal flat launch is the best thing to start off with. Later on, one would need to learn how to launch mobile Beys in a way that allows them to hit opponents in the middle. You can't just start launching in wild or unnatural ways until you get the basics down, or else there will never be constructive progress.
they might want to learn rush launch
find the bey you are comfortable with. then practice controlling your launch angles and power

but especially.
(Jun. 01, 2019  9:57 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hey there, welcome! Are you getting into the plastic series, the metal series, or burst?

I'm doing burst.
Enjoy and have fun even if you lose or win Joyful_3
1:when the ref says go shoot you launch but dont say it ur self
2:ask other Bladers whats a good combo that helped my friend
3:ask whats banned and whats aloud they have strict rules
I hope this helped you