[Answered]  I HAVE SUM QUESTIONS (will add more questions in the future)

(Jan. 23, 2018  12:40 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  11:34 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Look at Sr box

The box neither mention or shows Sr being any kind of dragon
Spriggan as a being, is believed to be a kind of troll
But please take that with a grain of salt as that is what seems closest to Spriggan IMO

Isn’t there a spot on the box where it shows that Sr takes qualities from different beys?
(Jan. 23, 2018  1:22 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2018  12:40 AM)Mage Wrote: The box neither mention or shows Sr being any kind of dragon
Spriggan as a being, is believed to be a kind of troll
But please take that with a grain of salt as that is what seems closest to Spriggan IMO

Isn’t there a spot on the box where it shows that Sr takes qualities from different beys?

Yeah it does but that doesn't automatically turn it into some Dragon lol
(Jan. 23, 2018  2:03 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2018  1:22 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Isn’t there a spot on the box where it shows that Sr takes qualities from different beys?

Yeah it does but that doesn't automatically turn it into some Dragon lol

dF and nL are dragons so that means Sr is a dragon and you know what Sr stands for? Srdragon
(Jan. 23, 2018  2:50 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2018  2:03 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Yeah it does but that doesn't automatically turn it into some Dragon lol

dF and nL are dragons so that means Sr is a dragon and you know what Sr stands for? Srdragon

So with sX added in the mix does this make it freakin robotic mech with a sword?

NO just drop it
(Jan. 23, 2018  3:09 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2018  2:50 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: dF and nL are dragons so that means Sr is a dragon and you know what Sr stands for? Srdragon

So with sX added in the mix does this make it freakin robotic mech with a sword?

NO just drop it

Techinlly it'd be a "freakin" valkyrie shaped dragon robot mech with a sword
"Grouping: 
Mythological creature
Fairy
Sprite"
It's not a dragon.
(Jan. 23, 2018  2:50 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2018  2:03 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Yeah it does but that doesn't automatically turn it into some Dragon lol

Just because Spriggan Requium has the feature of both rotation with metal and spin-stealing, doesn't mean it's a dragon d******s. Spriggan is a fairy or troll. If it was a dragon, why does it still have the axe? And moreover, the last time I've seen a dragon, I don't remember seeing them needing any weapons as well as having shape of an Ogre with wings.
(Jan. 23, 2018  12:47 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Well whatever Spriggan is, it is most certainly not a dragon.
Who in the world would think spriggan is a dragon
(Jan. 24, 2018  7:03 AM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2018  12:47 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Well whatever Spriggan is, it is most certainly not a dragon.
Who in the world would think spriggan is a dragon

KreisSatan4ever. I just want to throw him to Shrek's swamp.
(Jan. 24, 2018  9:08 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2018  7:03 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Who in the world would think spriggan is a dragon

KreisSatan4ever. I just want to throw him to Shrek's swamp.

If you had a thin enough skull you’d figure out I wasn’t being serious

(Jan. 23, 2018  3:09 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2018  2:50 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: dF and nL are dragons so that means Sr is a dragon and you know what Sr stands for? Srdragon

NO just drop it

Actually that would be kinda cool
Alright alright, that's enough. We don't need to be insulting others. Your questions have been answered and to keep this from escalating even further, I am going to close this thread.