[Answered]  I HAVE SUM QUESTIONS (will add more questions in the future)

1.where can I buy a strike God chip?
2.does the strike god chip only fit god Valkyrie
3.how much is the black Sr worth?
4.Ive seen pics before where Sr had a gold launcher was the pic real or was it fake?
5.ive been hearing stuff of custom sticker sheets for Sr from a few beyblade youtubers specifically illinuc are they real?
6.why is kD so trash?
(Jan. 21, 2018  5:43 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: 1.where can I buy a strike God chip?
4.Ive seen pics before where Sr had a gold launcher was the pic real or was it fake?
5.ive been hearing stuff of custom sticker sheets for Sr from a few beyblade youtubers specifically illinuc are they real?
6.why is kD so trash?

1. Via the Mugen Beystadium or the Beyblade Burst Manual
2. Yes
3. Dunno, probably overly expensive though
4. That was from the prototypes, might release it on its own in the future
5. Dunno, probably though
6. Not enough recoil, unbalanced, useless gimmick
(Jan. 21, 2018  6:07 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  5:43 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: 1.where can I buy a strike God chip?
6.why is kD so trash?

1. Via the Mugen Beystadium or the Beyblade Burst Manual
2. Yes

Here’s another I’ve been swing a gold Sr online is it real?
(Jan. 21, 2018  6:22 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  6:07 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: 1. Via the Mugen Beystadium or the Beyblade Burst Manual
2. Yes

Here’s another I’ve been swing a gold Sr online is it real?

Probably not. I've seen a platinum version advertised in the manual but not a gold one
(Jan. 21, 2018  6:35 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  6:22 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Here’s another I’ve been swing a gold Sr online is it real?

Probably not. I've seen a platinum version advertised in the manual but not a gold one

A platinum one? Are there pics of it?
(Jan. 21, 2018  6:37 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  6:35 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Probably not. I've seen a platinum version advertised in the manual but not a gold one

A platinum one? Are there pics of it?

https://youtu.be/qGOEpasHu1o

Go to 3:17, it's on the bottom left
(Jan. 21, 2018  6:42 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  6:37 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: A platinum one? Are there pics of it?

https://youtu.be/qGOEpasHu1o

Go to 3:17, it's on the bottom left

Also it’s like right when the vid starts also the vid did confirm the Sr stickers and where do I get that book
The golden Sr was avaliable at the World hobby Fair for around ¥1730
The black Sr is around the $200 dollar range so far.
(Jan. 21, 2018  9:03 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: The black Sr is around the $200 dollar range so far.

True, but everyone is just selling them for more than what it's actually worth.
(Jan. 21, 2018  9:11 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  9:03 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: The black Sr is around the $200 dollar range so far.

True, but everyone is just selling them for more than what it's actually worth.

I hate it when people do that!
Honestly if you spend $200+ on 1 beyblade...... That's sad.
(Jan. 21, 2018  8:32 AM)Mage Wrote: The golden Sr was avaliable at the World hobby Fair for around ¥1730

Was it an exclusive there or will it get a regular release?

(Jan. 21, 2018  2:45 PM)bidinga Wrote: Honestly if you spend $200+ on 1 beyblade...... That's sad.

But Sr is the best god layer bey (stock at least) and on top of that it’s worth functions like the stock market trends will sometimes be higher or lower. Get it while it’s still cheapish because as time goes on the more it will be worth. Especially when Sr is no longer produced
(Jan. 21, 2018  3:52 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  8:32 AM)Mage Wrote: The golden Sr was avaliable at the World hobby Fair for around ¥1730

(Jan. 21, 2018  2:45 PM)bidinga Wrote: Honestly if you spend $200+ on 1 beyblade...... That's sad.

But Sr is the best god layer bey (stock at least) and on top of that it’s worth functions like the stock market trends will sometimes be higher or lower. Get it while it’s still cheapish because as time goes on the more it will be worth. Especially when Sr is no longer produced

Dude, unless something is out of production like the HMS God Beyblade (and even then it's dubious), it's not worth it.
(Jan. 21, 2018  3:52 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:

The Gold Sr is an exclusive.
Gold Sr isn't for sale unless someone bought it and is reselling it on eBay or something. Sr is good, just the driver isn't.
(Jan. 21, 2018  10:46 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Gold Sr isn't for sale unless someone bought it and is reselling it on eBay or something. Sr is good, just the driver isn't.

Someone on eBay was selling the gold Sr for like over $100, which is insane.
Good thing Sr is not a dragon.
(Jan. 22, 2018  5:40 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  10:46 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Gold Sr isn't for sale unless someone bought it and is reselling it on eBay or something. Sr is good, just the driver isn't.

Someone on eBay was selling the gold Sr for like over $100, which is insane.

Aren’t people selling the black one for more?

(Jan. 22, 2018  4:55 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Good thing Sr is not a dragon.

But Sr is a dragon

I have another question does the strike god chip first on the first god Valkyrie?
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:00 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: But Sr is a dragon

And how so is it a dragon?
(Jan. 22, 2018  8:25 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:00 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: But Sr is a dragon

And how so is it a dragon?

Look at Sr box
(Jan. 22, 2018  11:34 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  8:25 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: And how so is it a dragon?

Look at Sr box

The box neither mention or shows Sr being any kind of dragon
Spriggan as a being, is believed to be a kind of troll
But please take that with a grain of salt as that is what seems closest to Spriggan IMO
Spriggan seems to be a Celtic faery or something like that...according to Wikipedia...um...ye...
Well whatever Spriggan is, it is most certainly not a dragon.