[Answered]  Help please!

Will there be items for sale at the tournament on Oct 13 in Toronto?  My son got made of for the beyblades he has. I need to get him some good stuff!
(Oct. 12, 2019  5:54 PM)Bladermommy Wrote: Will there be items for sale at the tournament on Oct 13 in Toronto?  My son got made of for the beyblades he has. I need to get him some good stuff!

It’s hard when people get made fun of. I’d suggest buying a lord Spriggan on Amazon. I don’t know if there will be stuff for sale there.
(Oct. 12, 2019  6:16 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  5:54 PM)Bladermommy Wrote: Will there be items for sale at the tournament on Oct 13 in Toronto?  My son got made of for the beyblades he has. I need to get him some good stuff!

It’s hard when people get made fun of. I’d suggest buying a lord Spriggan on Amazon. I don’t know if there will be stuff for sale there.

Thank you!
(Oct. 12, 2019  6:25 PM)Bladermommy Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  6:16 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: It’s hard when people get made fun of. I’d suggest buying a lord Spriggan on Amazon. I don’t know if there will be stuff for sale there.

Thank you!

No problem, if you have any questions feel free to ask!
This is a legit listing of the GT Triple set. https://www.amazon.com/Takara-Tomy-Beybl...fa0cd0633a Good luck!
(Oct. 12, 2019  6:29 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: This is a legit listing of the GT Triple set. https://www.amazon.com/Takara-Tomy-Beybl...fa0cd0633a Good luck!

Those come fast too! I bought one yesterday and it’s coming tmrw!
(Oct. 12, 2019  6:30 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  6:29 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: This is a legit listing of the GT Triple set. https://www.amazon.com/Takara-Tomy-Beybl...fa0cd0633a Good luck!

Those come fast too! I bought one yesterday and it’s coming tmrw!

It's a very good set, I highly recommend it.
I believe most of the time Toronto tournaments would have beyblades for sale.  I don’t think there is enough time to buy from Amazon for a tournament tomorrow unless you can find something with 1 day shipping.  
With that said, you son should know that the problem is with the kids who laughed and not him or his beyblade.  He should laugh right back at the poor parenting they received.
(Oct. 12, 2019  6:33 PM)Shindog Wrote:
I believe most of the time Toronto tournaments would have beyblades for sale.  I don’t think there is enough time to buy from Amazon for a tournament tomorrow unless you can find something with 1 day shipping.  
With that said, you son should know that the problem is with the kids who laughed and not him or his beyblade.  He should laugh right back at the poor parenting they received.

I agree with Shindog. Beyblades are for fun, and if some mean kids try to turn it into something mean, then so be it. Maybe even talk to the kid's parent/guardian.
(Oct. 12, 2019  6:37 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  6:33 PM)Shindog Wrote: I believe most of the time Toronto tournaments would have beyblades for sale.  I don’t think there is enough time to buy from Amazon for a tournament tomorrow unless you can find something with 1 day shipping.  

I agree with Shindog. Beyblades are for fun, and if some mean kids try to turn it into something mean, then so be it. Maybe even talk to the kid's parent/guardian.

Some kids take anime too far

Yes there will be items for sale at the tournament on Sunday, I’ll be selling stuff there that’s all the latest beyblades releases from Takara Tomy including some cases and stadiums
Thank you!

Thank you!!!