[Answered]  Help, my longinus is dying

Sooooo recently when I got back into beyblades, I used my Zwei Longinus. It's stamina has dramatically decreased and it gets very loud. If I am able to, I will send a video of what happens. There is no visible damage to the driver or any other parts.
Dang bro rip zewi
(Oct. 15, 2020  12:43 PM)FrostFafnir Wrote: Sooooo recently when I got back into beyblades, I used my Zwei Longinus. It's stamina has dramatically decreased and it gets very loud. If I am able to, I will send a video of what happens. There is no visible damage to the driver or any other parts.
I would say the springs are worn down but speed thats weird. Maybe you don’t remember it being like that?
Zwei Longinus is defintely one of the best gt beys I have seen but sometimes I wonder if it does get damaged
I think the driver of your Zwei Longinus has worn down a lot.
(Oct. 15, 2020  1:44 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: I think the driver of your Zwei Longinus has worn down a lot.

I agree
You can try switching the driver, it’s possible the gt chip and/or layer weight might not be in the right position and that could cause it to be off balance.
On-topic: i think you longinus literally has a few screws loose. either that or the spring for the driver is rly worn down
off-topic: man, this is a good title, every time I see it I have to click on it lol
I don't think that it wore down, because I don't use it often. The driver looks brand new.
(Oct. 15, 2020  9:33 PM)FrostFafnir Wrote: I don't think that it wore down, because I don't use it often. The driver looks brand new.

Maybe you got a defective bey or something
You have any pics
Ok i don't know what I did, it burst against my new glide ragnaruk and now its fine
(Oct. 15, 2020  11:24 PM)FrostFafnir Wrote: Ok i don't know what I did, it burst against my new glide ragnaruk and now its fine

Maybe the driver got tilted, and bursting it untitled it?
Oh! I bet I know what happened. Sometimes certain drivers with the Zwei base tilt like 6jupiter said, but they tilt while the bey is spinning and not bursted. This is known as destabilizing. It happens with my Zwei Longinus all the time. You just need to find the right chip combination to make the destabilization not happen sometimes, but since yours is fine now that’s great FrostFafnir!