[Answered]  Help! My launcher seems to be stuck to my grip!

Salutations. i have a little issue. my blue long beylauncher r is stuck to my sky blue grip. idk if it’s stuck or just REALLY jammed in there. idk what to do. i’ve tried with all my strength and i can’t seem to get it out of the grip. any advice?

also, one more question. i’m trying to get the launcher off so i can take it apart and replace the string cuz it has a broken handle. a takara long lr string is compatible with a blue long beylauncher r, correct?
(Apr. 22, 2020  11:29 PM)Flashh Wrote: Salutations. i have a little issue. my blue long beylauncher r is stuck to my sky blue grip. idk if it’s stuck or just REALLY jammed in there. idk what to do. i’ve tried with all my strength and i can’t seem to get it out of the grip. any advice?

also, one more question. i’m trying to get the launcher off so i can take it apart and replace the string cuz it has a broken handle. a takara long lr string is compatible with a blue long beylauncher r, correct?

Kean, how new is the blue launcher? Also, the handle swap from a lr with a long is not tournament legal.
Try to use a clamp (with rags to protect the plastic) or hold your grip on the edge of a table and hit the side of the launcher with a rubber mallet or with a small hammer (wrapped in a thick rag to prevent damage on the plastic).
(Apr. 23, 2020  5:48 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  11:29 PM)Flashh Wrote: Salutations. i have a little issue. my blue long beylauncher r is stuck to my sky blue grip. idk if it’s stuck or just REALLY jammed in there. idk what to do. i’ve tried with all my strength and i can’t seem to get it out of the grip. any advice?

Kean, how new is the blue launcher? Also, the handle swap from a lr with a long is not tournament legal.
i got it less than a month ago. and yeah, ik it’s not legal lol.

(Apr. 23, 2020  2:44 PM)Kaiser138 Wrote: Try to use a clamp (with rags to protect the plastic) or hold your grip on the edge of a table and hit the side of the launcher with a rubber mallet or with a small hammer (wrapped in a thick rag to prevent damage on the plastic).

good idea, i may give this a shot when i get some extra time.
(Apr. 23, 2020  10:23 PM)Flashh Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  5:48 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Kean, how new is the blue launcher? Also, the handle swap from a lr with a long is not tournament legal.
i got it less than a month ago. and yeah, ik it’s not legal lol.

(Apr. 23, 2020  2:44 PM)Kaiser138 Wrote: Try to use a clamp (with rags to protect the plastic) or hold your grip on the edge of a table and hit the side of the launcher with a rubber mallet or with a small hammer (wrapped in a thick rag to prevent damage on the plastic).

I meant did you clamp it into your launcher once and never took it out.😅
(Apr. 23, 2020  11:56 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  10:23 PM)Flashh Wrote: i got it less than a month ago. and yeah, ik it’s not legal lol.

I meant did you clamp it into your launcher once and never took it out.😅

oh well yeah, that’s exactly it, and it’s stuck ever since i first put it on
(Apr. 24, 2020  1:11 AM)Flashh Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  11:56 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I meant did you clamp it into your launcher once and never took it out.😅

I usually take apart the grip and remove the center insert.

Also hey Kean!
(Apr. 24, 2020  1:22 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2020  1:11 AM)Flashh Wrote: oh well yeah, that’s exactly it, and it’s stuck ever since i first put it on
I usually take apart the grip and remove the center insert.

Also hey Kean!

what’s up dude!😂 i remember you from yt easily lol
and holy frick that’s a good idea, i didnt think of that. i’ll try taking it apart and removing the center insert thingy just as you said. thank you! Joyful_3
(Apr. 24, 2020  1:11 AM)Flashh Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2020  11:56 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I meant did you clamp it into your launcher once and never took it out.😅

Yeah figures. Usually the launchers that clamp tight into the grip if first attached. So even if you attach a new launcher to the grip, the same thing will happen apparently.

(Apr. 24, 2020  3:36 AM)Flashh Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2020  1:22 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I usually take apart the grip and remove the center insert.

Also hey Kean!

and holy frick that’s a good idea, i didnt think of that. i’ll try taking it apart and removing the center insert thingy just as you said. thank you! Joyful_3

Do you know who I am? 🤔
(Apr. 24, 2020  8:16 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2020  1:11 AM)Flashh Wrote: oh well yeah, that’s exactly it, and it’s stuck ever since i first put it on

Yeah figures. Usually the launchers that clamp tight into the grip if first attached. So even if you attach a new launcher to the grip, the same thing will happen apparently.

(Apr. 24, 2020  3:36 AM)Flashh Wrote: what’s up dude!😂 i remember you from yt easily lol

Do you know who I am? 🤔

all i’m gonna say is, ROOSTER CHASER!
(Apr. 24, 2020  1:57 PM)Flashh Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2020  8:16 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Yeah figures. Usually the launchers that clamp tight into the grip if first attached. So even if you attach a new launcher to the grip, the same thing will happen apparently.

Do you know who I am? 🤔

all i’m gonna say is, ROOSTER CHASER!

More than enough!😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
update, i got the stupid blue long beylauncher r off the grip yesterday! now i’m on a mission to replace the original broken blue handle string with a perfect condition white handle string.(unfortunately it won’t be a long beylauncher any more, but eh, it’s better than having a broken handle)
(Apr. 25, 2020  8:51 PM)Flashh Wrote: update, i got the stupid blue long beylauncher r off the grip yesterday! now i’m on a mission to replace the original broken blue handle string with a perfect condition white handle string.(unfortunately it won’t be a long beylauncher any more, but eh, it’s better than having a broken handle)

Usually there is a regular blue string launcher (the transparent blue original), but that’s good that everything worked out.
(Apr. 26, 2020  1:03 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  8:51 PM)Flashh Wrote: update, i got the stupid blue long beylauncher r off the grip yesterday! now i’m on a mission to replace the original broken blue handle string with a perfect condition white handle string.(unfortunately it won’t be a long beylauncher any more, but eh, it’s better than having a broken handle)

Usually there is a regular blue string launcher (the transparent blue original), but that’s good that everything worked out.

yeah, ik that blue launcher exists, although i couldn’t afford a whole new launcher, so i took apart an extra beylauncher r white and sacrificed it. i’m just gonna use the white handled string lol

update, i bought the limited edition blue launcher anyways😂
(Apr. 24, 2020  3:36 AM)Flashh Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2020  1:22 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I usually take apart the grip and remove the center insert.

Also hey Kean!

I was worried you wouldn't remember me after I left the discord server, so this is great!