Flame brand???

My new beyblade came and it's brand was "Flame." Is this company a division of Takara Tomy or is it fake? I got this from Takara Tomy on Amazon so I don't know why this is branded Flame.
It’s 99.99% fake
Did some googling and Flame is 100% a bootleg brand.
It's a fake Beyblade

Several other fake Beyblade producing companies/entities aside from Flame are SB, Sun and Rapidity

When looking on Amazon, instead of immediately pressing add to cart, look at all the sellers available for the item and pay attention to their approval rating and number of ratings.  

ie. (The red circles show sellers that look like obvious scam sellers and should be avoided, and orange for a suspect/fishy seller that you should also avoid)

[Image: xlNrOt8.jpg]
Sorry man, Flame is a total fake..

I'm not familiar with Amazon policies, but if the seller claims its legit in the listing, can you make a complain and claim a refund?
(Jul. 05, 2019  10:16 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Sorry man, Flame is a total fake..

I'm not familiar with Amazon policies, but if the seller claims its legit in the listing, can you make a complain and claim a refund?

Yes, amazon does that. Ebay can't though, because they use paypal, and you can't get your money back after a month, so be careful with Ebay.
Might wanna close this thread Hato