[Answered]  Fastest Driver?

I need a fast driver for my wV combo. Xtreme and Variable arent fast enough, and control isnt important to me.
Volcanic is pretty fast, but it doesn’t have a very strong spring lock.

Apart from that, Xtreme and Variable (flat base) are the fastest drivers in burst.
I think Jolt and Volcanic might be fastest drivers now, of course volcanic is very hard to control compared to Jolt.
Maybe Hunter? It's my favorite driver to use
(May. 27, 2018  5:59 AM)NPN Wrote: I think Jolt and Volcanic might be fastest drivers now, of course volcanic is very hard to control compared to Jolt.

oh yea jolt is super fast as well, but its stamina is the worst.
Unite is the fastest driver from my testing... If you get it to touch the rim consider yourself undefeatable.
You’re just not getting the potential of Variable driver. The requirement to unlock Variable’s insane speed is to wear it out until all that’s left is a circular base. That one base is what makes Variable twirl around, bumping walls and landing super hard hits against other beyblades. If you didn’t search up what Variable can do, just simply search it up.
(May. 27, 2018  8:40 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: You’re just not getting the potential of Variable driver. The requirement to unlock Variable’s insane speed is to wear it out until all that’s left is a circular base. That one base is what makes Variable twirl around, bumping walls and landing super hard hits against other beyblades. If you didn’t search up what Variable can do, just simply search it up.

You forgot to add that in the process it self KOs soo many times...
(May. 27, 2018  12:49 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 27, 2018  8:40 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: You’re just not getting the potential of Variable driver. The requirement to unlock Variable’s insane speed is to wear it out until all that’s left is a circular base. That one base is what makes Variable twirl around, bumping walls and landing super hard hits against other beyblades. If you didn’t search up what Variable can do, just simply search it up.

You forgot to add that in the process it self KOs soo many times...

so that’s why I stuff the pits with socks??
I think that hold is rather fast unworn.
Hello, maybe you know, why Spriggan Requiem, Maximum Garuda and Garuda G3 have been banned from WBO events? i can not found rulers and detailes about it(((
(May. 27, 2018  12:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: Volcanic.

Don't create One Word Posts
(May. 27, 2018  2:06 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 27, 2018  12:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: Volcanic.

Don't create One Word Posts

Sorry sorry.
What about Iron? with a good launch and combo it goes Ultra-Instinct fast, it has stamina and a nice lock
Just use Boost + Jolt or Hold

I guess is the fastest a Burst can get nowadays (+ Digital Sword Launcher for a greaaaat boost on power)
(May. 27, 2018  8:30 PM)DrPedrão Wrote: Just use Boost + Jolt or Hold

I guess is the fastest a Burst can get nowadays (+ Digital Sword Launcher for a greaaaat boost on power)
Why boost?
(May. 28, 2018  12:42 AM)K1D Wrote:
(May. 27, 2018  8:30 PM)DrPedrão Wrote: Just use Boost + Jolt or Hold

Why boost?

Lightness? I am not sure.
You could try volcanic, if you don’t have it. Try impact from xcalibur
My bet would be Hold, but the very first release of Hold. The reason for this is because the New and latest Hold drivers are extremely loose compared to the first release of Hold. How I know this is because the Hold driver from the RB of tW was a bit Wanky and loose compared to the B2 Hokd driver which wasn't as loose. But for the Variable, how worn down is the driver?
jolt is the fastest in a flower pattern

volcanic is the fastest while circling the tornado ridge
(May. 28, 2018  9:51 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: jolt is the fastest in a flower pattern

volcanic is the fastest while circling the tornado ridge

Volcanic is faster than Hold?
A stiff Hold is the fastest possible Driver
I did a test on the fastest drivers
If you have zeta if you try it on attack mode it is crazy.
You could also try zephyr or impact
(May. 28, 2018  6:59 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: A stiff Hold is the fastest possible Driver

i’ll take your word for it

my hold is not stiff