[Answered]  Experiences with Pvccard.expert?

hey y’all 

So thanks to some of u guys’ recommendations, we’ve decided to buy Takara Tomy beys!

And as you can imagine, we’re pretty happy about it, but somewhat uncertain

Pvccard.expert seems fine, but the estimated arrival date has been moved back by a whole month. Which seems kinda strange? it says that it’s at a processing centre thing. 

So I’d like to know ur personal experiences with this seller, if you’ve got time to share them with me ofc?
thanks for your time??
(Apr. 14, 2018  7:38 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Pvccard.expert is the best.
Supreme seller

ahaha thanks 
have you like bought from them before? did the shipping take a long time?
(Apr. 14, 2018  7:44 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2018  7:38 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Pvccard.expert is the best.
Supreme seller

ahaha thanks 

Most of us on WBO get beys from him only.
(Apr. 14, 2018  8:00 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2018  7:44 AM)leosama Wrote: ahaha thanks 

Most of us on WBO get beys from him only.

oohhh ok?
do u know anything about Aicmini??
(Apr. 14, 2018  8:07 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2018  8:00 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Most of us on WBO get beys from him only.

oohhh ok?

Uhh, No. 
Always Pvccard.expert buyer
(Apr. 14, 2018  8:12 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2018  8:07 AM)leosama Wrote: oohhh ok?

Uhh, No. 
aight
well, how was pvccard’s shipping time? Was it fast, slow, how many days?? sorry about the questions
(Apr. 14, 2018  8:17 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2018  8:12 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Uhh, No. 
aight
well, how was pvccard’s shipping time? Was it fast, slow, how many days?? sorry about the questions

Do not compare with me, I'm in India, It took 3 weeks
(Apr. 14, 2018  8:18 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2018  8:17 AM)leosama Wrote: aight

Do not compare with me, I'm in India, It took 3 weeks

alright
thanks very much??
I've ordered from him to recieve in spain and normally it takes 1-2 weeks, the fastest I've got a package from him is in 5 days
(Apr. 14, 2018  10:13 AM)Skuldless Wrote: I've ordered from him to recieve in spain and normally it takes 1-2 weeks, the fastest I've got a package from him is in 5 days

ooh alrighty ?
thanks very much, I’m starting to get a better idea of when stuff will come???
(Apr. 14, 2018  8:07 AM)leosama Wrote: Do u know anything about Aicmini?

I've bought 4 beyblades from Aicmini. Highly recommended.
Actually, only seller I did ever dare to order Confirmed random beyblade (without box). Got OG parts really (no fakes).
Shipped next day and arrived quickly (about 10 days) every time.

(Apr. 14, 2018  7:37 AM)leosama Wrote: Pvccard.expert seems fine, but the estimated arrival date has been moved back by a whole month. Which seems kinda strange? It says that it’s at a processing centre thing. 

If you are talking about last estimated date, it's better for you to be longer. In case parcel gets lost during shipping you have to start the case for eBay garantee when time runs out, although do trust the seller, just to get one more month for waiting. If estimated time is longer you can just wait longer without unnecessary formalities. Mistake or trouble in shipping can happen.
It's written at pvccard.expert's items right now, that estimated shipping to my place is between April 30th and June 11th.
(Apr. 14, 2018  11:01 AM)iiggoor Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2018  8:07 AM)leosama Wrote: Do u know anything about Aicmini?

I've bought 4 beyblades from Aicmini. Highly recommended.
Actually, only seller I did ever dare to order Confirmed random beyblade (without box). Got OG parts really (no fakes).
Shipped next day and arrived quickly (about 10 days) every time.

(Apr. 14, 2018  7:37 AM)leosama Wrote: Pvccard.expert seems fine, but the estimated arrival date has been moved back by a whole month. Which seems kinda strange? It says that it’s at a processing centre thing. 

If you are talking about last estimated date, it's better for you to be longer. In case parcel get lost during shipping you have to start the case for eBay garantee when time runs out, although do trust the seller, just to get one more month for waiting. If estimated time is longer you can just wait longer without unnecessary formalities. Mistake or trouble in shipping can happen.
It's written at pvccard.expert's items right now, that estimated shipping to my place is between April 30th and June 11th.

super super SUPER helpful, thank you soo much?? I was kinda worried for a sec about my purchases ?
(Apr. 14, 2018  8:07 AM)leosama Wrote: do u know anything about Aicmini??

I bought from pvccard.expert and Aicmini. They're both great sellers that ship their items quickly, all are original Takara Tomy beyblades. There's nothing to worry about.

Shipping estimates mostly depends on your location and postal office speeds. I got most orders within 1-2 weeks.
(Apr. 14, 2018  11:38 PM)234 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2018  8:07 AM)leosama Wrote: do u know anything about Aicmini??

I bought from pvccard.expert and Aicmini. They're both great sellers that ship their items quickly, all are original Takara Tomy beyblades. There's nothing to worry about.

Shipping estimates mostly depends on your location and postal office speeds. I got most orders within 1-2 weeks.
what was the estimated arrival date for yours?
(Apr. 14, 2018  11:39 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2018  11:38 PM)234 Wrote: I bought from pvccard.expert and Aicmini. They're both great sellers that ship their items quickly, all are original Takara Tomy beyblades. There's nothing to worry about.

what was the estimated arrival date for yours?

Months. The estimates for items from HK and China are usually like that because there are a huge number of shipments within the country each day. Sellers do that to secure themselves (and their buyers) in case an item gets stuck in transit and takes a bit longer to arrive, which can happen sometimes.
I get my stuff from pvccard.expert in under 2 weeks, even though the date he had up for estimated delivery said later. I'm in the US, and I highly recommend it if you're willing to wait.

It takes a bit of time to get out of Hong Kong, and it takes a bit of time for US customs to give it an OK.

Like previously mentioned, international sellers try to give some leeway for if customs or whatever take longer than expected. Enough people are unreasonable for what a seller can't control so they do that to protect themselves.